“Fabulous!”

Sonoma Driving Tours
Ranked #6 of 23 things to do in Bodega Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Bodega Bay Tour and the Backroads Redwoods & Champagne Tour. These are "Drive it Yourself" scenic tours available on audio CD and as an mp3 download. Enjoy your very own tour of Bodega Bay & western Sonoma County by taking in all the sights while driving at your own pace. Simply play the CD or mp3 download in your car, pausing and resuming as instructed by your Tour Guide. All for only $19.99! Each Audio Tour includes directions for the starting location a colorful souvenir map guide. We also offer local hotel delivery for free.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

So easy to access cd if u don't buy in advance. The tour was awesome. The sites along the way were breath taking! Just pop the cd in and ur on ur way to beautiful natural scenery.

1  Thank Maggie J
Gay Lynn D, Owner at Sonoma Driving Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thanks for the awesome review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the tour so much and I am smiling from ear to ear.

There are newer reviews for Sonoma Driving Tours

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Just finished the Back roads, Redwoods, and Champagne tour. What a great time! The views on this tour were amazing. We loved the stops for shopping in Duncan Mills, lunch at the Garden Cafe, Korbel Tour, and the road from Occidental back to Bodega was amazing. If you want to have a fun day sightseeing and learning some history, let Gay Lyn be your tour guide. Thanks for the fun time.

3  Thank Greg B

I am so happy to hear that you love the new tour-thanks for being our first customer to try it out. I can't wait to share with you the next tour slated for next year: "A Day Together". Thanks again for being such GREAT fans!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I never knew there was so much to see and do in such a small town. Without this CD my husband and I would have missed out on so many things. The narrator is very informative and has really done her research. Also she makes jokes and really keeps it entertaining. It was like having your own personal tour guide. You can go at your own pace and really enjoy the sights around you. I wish she had these CDs for other towns up and down the coast. All I can say is if you want to get the most out of your trip to Bodega Bay and find the hidden gems then get this CD.

3  Thank nicole h
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This audio tour is a bit funky, but there are several stops you might miss without the 'guide'. The'Birds' references are fun if you remember the movie and the highlights of coastal beaches are informative.

3  Thank Rosemary1144
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Do this CD tour before heading out of town, probably before doing anything else in town too. It's informative, hilarious and just plain charming. Best of all it highlights the best places in the Bodega Bay Area, places that many locals and hotel people don't know about.

Gay Lynn Duel's presentation reminded me of a Tina Fey routine. She kept us entertained throughout the tour.

I ordered the CD on line 2 days before coming to Bodega Bay. I got an immediate response to my order telling me that it would be delivered to my hotel on my day of arrival. The CD was waiting for me.

I also wrote asking for places to see in the larger area that werent' on the tour and got an immediate response from Gay on that too. So as to not give away any secrets from the CD tour (spend the money: it's worth it), Gay recommended Howard's Station Cafe in Occidental for breakfast or lunch. Go there. It's worth the trip. She certainly knows the area.

4  Thank Stacy M
Gay Lynn D, Owner at Sonoma Driving Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Thank you for such a WONDERFUL review (I especially love the part where you compare me to the talented Tina Fey-whoa)! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the tour and the extra suggestions. Happy Travels! -Gay Lynn