“Wonderful experience..”

Horse N Around Trail Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Here at Horse N Around Trail Rides we provide quality horseback rides for all occasions. We offer rides on the beach and Hagemann Ranch which is a working cattle and trout fishing ranch in Bodega Bay. We have trail rides for children ages 6 and older and pony rides by reservation. We are proud to provide safe and scenic trail rides for everyone from first time riders to experiences riders. We are open year round and we are looking forward to riding with you!
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

I am a complete novice at horse riding but our guide Kendall and my horse Wyatt made my ride on the 'Osprey Trail' one of the best experiences of my holiday in the US..

2  Thank Archieandabby
in 4 reviews
"california"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

We booked a trail ride on the Black Tail trail, it's about an hour long ride. There were 5 of us, 2 adults, 2 teenagers, and 1 6 year old. It was a very easy trail ride with great views of the ocean. All of us had a really nice time and our guide (Von) was great, always making sure we were all comfortable and having a good time. Remember your horses name, because he quizzes you. One final note, if you go around lunch time and its available you must try their salmon chowder, it was delicious!

2  Thank TracyMarquez
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I hadn't been on a horse in 17 years... but it was fabulous. Great trails, awesome views and friendly people. Ashley and Angel were the great! I highly recommend! I rode Sugar, a beautiful horse.

2  Thank mickir