“Wonderful experience--highly recommended”

Horse N Around Trail Rides
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I have only been on horseback twice before in my life for short rides but my partner has much more experience and wanted to add this to our Sonoma Valley experience. I have to say it was one of the best activities of our trip! The horses are very well cared for (several have been "rescued") and selected based on the riders size and experience. We chose a 1.5 hour beach ride and it was wonderful! The staff are great including our guide, Tony. Don't let your lack of experience hold you back--try it and you will love it!

1  Thank Doug F

Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

I am a complete novice at horse riding but our guide Kendall and my horse Wyatt made my ride on the 'Osprey Trail' one of the best experiences of my holiday in the US..

2  Thank Archieandabby
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

We booked a trail ride on the Black Tail trail, it's about an hour long ride. There were 5 of us, 2 adults, 2 teenagers, and 1 6 year old. It was a very easy trail ride with great views of the ocean. All of us had a really nice time and our guide (Von) was great, always making sure we were all comfortable and having a good time. Remember your horses name, because he quizzes you. One final note, if you go around lunch time and its available you must try their salmon chowder, it was delicious!

2  Thank TracyMarquez
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I hadn't been on a horse in 17 years... but it was fabulous. Great trails, awesome views and friendly people. Ashley and Angel were the great! I highly recommend! I rode Sugar, a beautiful horse.

2  Thank mickir