“The Place to Go in Bodega Bay”

Lucas Wharf Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Bodega Bay
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Great food, friendly service and spectacular views await you at Lucas Wharf Restaurant in Bodega Bay. We are a waterfront seafood restaurant on the beautiful Sonoma Coast, about 1-1/2 hours north of San Francisco and just minutes away from the wine country. We have a cozy lounge with a fireplace and a patio for outside dining. From your dinner table you might see the local fishermen unloading their catch on our dock while sea lions play in the water below and pelicans sail by overhead. We offer a large selection of seafood choices, plus steaks, pastas and vegetarian options. We have several unique signature dishes (calamari!) And delicious, seasonal dinner specials. We have a full bar and proudly feature premium Sonoma County wines and local draft beers. So, for either a romantic sunset dinner, a quick bite on your way through town or after a lazy day at the beach with the kids, visit Lucas Wharf Restaurant, family owned and operated since 1984.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Lucas Wharf was suggested to us by the hotel. My wife and I split the crab stuffed sole it was great. The clam chowder was great as well. The service was courteous and quick. The views of the bay from the restaurant were great. We watched sea lions swimming in the harbor from our table. Also got to watch the local fishermen return from a day of fishing.

We will return to Bodega Bay and Lucas Wharf will be a place we will dine.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Was totally craving oysters on the drive over and began dinner with a few on the half shell (YUM!). I ordered the crab stuffed petrale sole which was AMAZING and flavorful! My husband had the fish and chips and enjoyed every last bite. Will now make Lucas Wharf a must-do on our list of eats in Bodega Bay.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was in Bodega Bay in Feb. 2013. My friends took me to Lucas Wharf for a fresh bloody mary and the most delicious calamari I had ever tasted. I have yet to find a restaurant anywhere that does calamari better. The bloody mary was amazing with it made from scratch right at the bar while you wait. The view of the water is the icing on the cake, with the friendly staff rounding out the experience to make it a MUST TRY addition to your day.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Wow!

One of the best seafood dinners of my life last night in bodega bay - wild salmon exquisite, with corn and avocado salsa. Sole stuffed with crab, wasabi mashed potato and ginger cream!

Remarkable place!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We were told this is the place to eat, by the Locals. We were not disappointed. I had the calamari sandwich and my husband had the clam chowder. Chowder was a bit too spicy and not alot of clams. Calamari was typical frozen steak, but pretty good. I would recommend eating here.