“Comfy, cozy, delicious all add up to a delightful experience with outstanding servers”

Drakes Sonoma Coast Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Drakes Sonoma Coast Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Bodega Bay
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Doran Park Road
Quincy, California
Reviewed 24 June 2011

We felt Chef Jeff's menu offered a variety for all and the strawberry rhubarb crisp topped off our evening. His green chili chowder was delectible and his stew was best I have ever tasted. Low key but attentive servers added to a very delightful dining experience with a beautiful view.

Littleton , CO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top dollar for fair food and unprofessional service.”
Reviewed 11 June 2011

As soon as we sat down, I wanted to run out of the place. The average price of a small meal on a large plate is $28. The food is fair as was the service. We took our family of 5 there, and the waiter started the ordering with our 17 y.o. daughter. I was going to share the duck with my 8 y.o. son and the waiter left the extra plate in front of my place setting like my 8 y.o. would split the dish and hand his mom a portion. The bread that came as part of my husband's meal was burnt. The hostess started out by "suggesting" (pushing) different juices or sparkling waters. Without any drinks, only plain old water, and my son and I sharing a meal, the bill came to $138 before a tip.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Cate005
Marana, Arizona
“Excellent cuisine, great atmosphere and view”
Reviewed 5 June 2011

Enjoyed immensely our dinner here on June 4. All food prepared exquistely, service prompt and atmosphere lovely- a little more upscale than other places in Bodega Bay. Did not have a table by the window but still able to enjoy the view. I had Halibut which was prepared perfectly and served with a delicious sauce and vegetables. My companions had filet mignon and the beef stew dish. All dishes were delicious - prepared perfectly and attractively arranged on the plate. Our server was very pleasant and helpful. We brought our own bottle of wine as they have a $15 corkage fee which is waived if you buy a bottle of wine from them. For starters we ordered a reasonable and very good 1/2 bottle of wine.
Would definitely recommend the Duck Club for a nice dinner in Bodega Bay.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Kathy B
Roseville, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful views, excellent food, fabulous ambiance.”
Reviewed 27 March 2011

This restaurant located in Bodega Bay Lodge and Spa is quite fabulous. We were there on a rainy two night stay which only added to the serenity and loveliness of the area. I had gnocchi with a beet puree and swiss chard which was superb. Restaurants in Rome, Boston,N.Y. and San Francisco cannot come close, I'm sure.
My partner had the filet mignon which was excellent, however the portion was quite small and very pricey. He ordered soup and a tiny amount of chowder was served.
We had a bay window facing the magnificent view of Bodega Bay. This restaurant is not to be missed.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Luisita88
Herald, California
“Great food and lovely view”
Reviewed 20 March 2011

The Duck Club is located on the grounds of the Bodega Bay Lodge. It offers a beautiful view of Bodega Bay and the salt marsh along the shore. The dinner menu features seafood, steak, chicken, and lamb dishes and an imaginative selection of salads. It's pricey, but the food is excellent and nicely presented. The service was very good, although the two waiters on duty really had to hustle with a full house on a Friday night. We thought the wine list was a bit limited, with lots of local Sonoma product and an eccentric assortment of other wines. Just having had knee surgery, I had difficulty negotiating the steep flight of stairs down to the main entrance, but found out later that they have a separate, accessible entrance.

• Visited March 2011