“Delicious and adorable”

Aquarelle
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Boonville
Price range: US$13 - US$19
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come see why we are the most loved restaurant in Boonville! We serve BBQ+TAQOS and MORE. We offer a fine selection of Local Craft Beers and Local Wine. Great for families and groups. Out door patio+ dog friendly. We offer take-away and catering.
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We bombarded Aquarelle with a group of 20 on a Sunday night. While we only gave them about an hour's notice, they took great care of us, and made it a wonderful experience. The food was all delicious and the staff was very sweet. We had just gotten married the night before, and it was the perfect spot to have a low-key and wonderful meal the next evening. We love Boonville and will definitely be back.

1  Thank wheressarawaldo

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

We came with little expectation after the culinary experience we had had the last few days and we extremely pleased! The food is amazing!! Small plates that offer diversity in our dining experience at a very reasonable price and incredible customer service! Our waiter, Satoru, was fantastic making our experience memorable. If we had not been told it was the first night the chef-owner was absent, we would have never guessed as they gave us an incredible experience. Well deserved to be #1 on Trip Advisor!!

1  Thank Kozmeaux
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Obviously a popular restaurant for good reason--delicious, well-presented small plates at reasonable prices. The wait staff seemed overwhelmed with all the customers who arrived with and without reservations at this small restaurant, but servers always had a smile on their faces. We particularly enjoyed the salads and fish tacos.

1  Thank Calif0rniadreamers
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I went there with my friends on a "girls night out dinner" and I must admit I can't wait to go there with my husband. We both love wine and I am sure he will love it too. The price was also excellent and we had the opportunity to share an excellent bottle of Navarro wine for a great price. The menu is someone limited but I felt I had a number of options.

1  Thank avlatina
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Sort of out of the way. On a journey north of San Francisco swing through Boonville. As gracious an owner and a staff as you'll find anywhere.It was late in the evening and they were actually closed,but opened there hearts and forks and tables to us.The food was clean,fresh,and wholesome.I was traveling with my daughter. It was suggested to try as simple as there Mac N Cheese. Not my go to meal,but spectacular.Clearly as simple a dish has wonderful results. Times a wasting try the salads and all other entrees.
Thanks