“Wish it were closer”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stopped for late lunch. What a find. Great selection of beer on tap. I had a Russian Imperial Stout (loved loved). I had IPA marinated chicken breast grilled on a ciabatta role with bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato, red onion and pesto mayo. The best sandwich I can remember. It came with a garden salad of fresh greens cucumbers, tomatoes and sunflower seeds. Service was excellent. Over all highly recommend. I wish it were closer I would go every day.

There are newer reviews for Boulder Creek Brewery & Cafe

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is my local, and it never disappoints. Excellent burgers, steaks and beer. Try the seasonal brews.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

We visited Boulder Creek Brewery following a morning visit to Henry Cowell State Park, and it was a great stop. Excellent menu, which included breaded, fried avocado and a lengthy selection of locally brewed beers. Kids menus and crayons were provided for the little ones and service was prompt and really friendly.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Our local pub not only crafts excellent ales, it also employs a really competent chef; try his "King's Pie" (so much more than a "Shepherd's Pie") -- with real chunks of beef and vegetables, excellent sauce, and a nicely flavored whipped-potato topping.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Boulder Creek Brewery & Cafe offers approximately ten different beers all privately brewed. We had a couple Redwood Ales (dark), 2 Ghost Rail Pales, and one other that was closer to a Lager, but I can't recall the name :( I enjoy Lagers over Ales but all were good :) We were there before the dinner menu was available (5:00pm), so I was unable to try the Fish Tacos but our server said they are very good. I had the "mild" chicken wings and hubby had a burger. Good food :)