“Just Good Pizza...Delivered!”

Boulder Creek Pizza and Pub
Santa Cruz, California
“Just Good Pizza...Delivered!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We use BC P&P primarily for take out or "Fast, Friendly Deliver"at the end of a long day of work or chores around the property. Good pizza, salads and sodas delivered fast can't be beat on those nights. Not our Fav Pizza ever but it hits the spot for eats when you don't wanna drive far or cook. Favorite Pizza is Sausage, Onion and Mushroom with their White Sauce!

Visited August 2013

“Terrible service”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

The food here is ok if your starving. We came here for dinner and are food was over cooked. The manager "Justin" came over and completely made my wife and I feel like we were in the wrong. I was very disturbed by this because our four year old daughter was with us. My famy and I started leaving before we touched the food and the manager yelled at us stating that he was going to charge my credit card anyways. I don't recommend eating here. There are many more places near by and I would even drive to Scotts Valley to eat at round table.

• Visited August 2013