“Have stayed here many times and will again.”

Chase Suite Hotel Brea
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Brea
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Like the place. Need some outdoor sitting on the grass and trash cans in parking lot. Nice staff, clean rooms, good breakfast. Would be nice to have happy hour every night. Needs more parking. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, we hope to see you in our neck of the woods soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel twice in the space of a month, each time for one night. Our experience the first time was better than the second. During both stays, we found the staff very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are spacious and the bed comfortable. But the location of the room makes a big difference! The first time we had a room on the second floor in building one. It was quiet and the air conditioner worked beautifully, keeping us comfy although it was 90 outside. The second time we were on the first floor of building two. This time we were close to some noisy equipment that drowned out the television. In addition, the A/C was sluggish, never cooling the room to our satisfaction. In both rooms, although the living areas were very clean and updated, the bathrooms were quite shabby, with messy recaulking around the tubs and stained grout/broken tiles on the floors. I can see how a family would do well here with the roomy living area and fully functional kitchen. And if they would get around to updating the bathrooms to match the rest of the rooms' amenities, it would be well worth staying.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your candid feedback we truly appreciate it. WIthout comments such as yours we cannot continue growing. They are truly appreciated. Thank you again!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This hotel was OK - not bad but not special. Breakfast staff and food very good: eggs excellent, hash, sausage, juice & great coffee (no yogurt). Parking is very difficult and in short supply. When we checked in late at night a new staff member was being trained. I had already had a very long day and did not want to make small talk and pretend I did not mind waiting while she figured out the computer and key cards. I had also asked for an upstairs room as I am a very light sleeper and was given one downstairs. On Saturday morning 3-4 female staff members decided to have breakfast together. The breakfast room was already jammed and having them clutter together, chat, and hang-out waiting for each other was not a good decision. The rooms are in good condition, the TV's small, and are clean. Towels are thread bare and not enough given for 3 in a room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review about your stay. We truly appreciate your comments and take them very seriously. I must note that we do not allow our team members to eat at our breakfast area at any time. They have their own lunch area. There was a group in house during your stay, and I'm thinking this is where the misconception was. I apologize if you did think it was a member of our staff, but like I said, this is something that is not allowed at our hotel. I hope this is isn't a direct reflection of our service or something that would change your mind about choosing us next time. Thank you again!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My family had to suddenly vacate a house we had recently rented when we discovered it had a mold infestation.We have been at this hotel for the entire month of May while looking for a new home. The staff has been extremely accommodating and helpful in extending our stay on an as needed basis. There was a mix up with which credit card to charge as both mine and my husbands were on file but management cleared it up quickly. Everyone I have come in contact with has been friendly and helpful at all times. Jennifer, Jose, Crystal and especially Bernalda have all been great in what has been a difficult situation for my family. A month in a hotel with a teenager and a toddler hasn't been easy! The breakfast buffet, social hour and laundry room are a great bonus and I would definitely stay here again should the need ever arise.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank YOU so much! So glad you enjoyed your stay and that we became your home away from home! Hope you come back and visit us... but under different circumstances, like a little getaway from your normal routine :-)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We booked this hotel for a Memorial Day softball tournament. We had 12 families stay at this hotel. The rooms were very nice, good layout with a bedroom, living room and full kitchen.
The bed was very comfortable.
Had a great time. The only negative comment that I have is that we asked to get our rooms close together and when we checked in, we were spread out throughout the hotel.
The lot isn't huge, but we had 12 girls who wanted to hang out and it would have been nice if we were all near each other.
The breakfast was delicious, staff was very friendly and helpful.
The pool area was nice. They have a hot tub and washers/dryers in that area if you need to do laundry.
There is no gym on site, but they give free passes to a gym down the street which was nice.
There is a Walmart and Albertsons very close as well as many other stores to meet any needs that you could have.
There are many restaraunts close by as well as the Brea mall.
It was quiet at night.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you! We were glad to have you and your group and hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I arrived on Thursday night & they served my favorite,chili dogs at the social hr. Breakfast on Friday & Saturday morning was GREAT and so was the kitchen staff. The front desk staff were pleasant and friendly. $111 per night was steep for my grundgy room. The walls were so thin I could hear neighbors on both sides, the bedding & drapes were really nice,furniture old carpet was stained,tile,tub&sink needs updating for the price. The location is spot on for shopping,resturants,and entertainment.I stayed alone and I felt safe.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words and happy you enjoyed your stay. We also appreciate your comments and take them very serious because without them we cannot strive for better.

Thank you again and hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My mother and I had to stay at a hotel because my condo was being fumigated. I have 3 small birds that I did not want to board. One is very bonded to me and I really did not want her to be away from me with strangers and other birds. I called the Ayers in diamond Bar but they would not take birds. At first. the person I spoke to was hesitant because of the possible noise. I may have had a small advantage since I work across the street and visitors have stayed at the Chase. chase allowed my birds to stay in the room and charged $10\night. Thank you Chase for allowing my birds to stay with us!

Room Tip: If you are carrying something heavy or someone has problems climbing stairs, request a room on the 1...