“Brunch”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
“Brunch”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Not my favorite. Food was ok, $ not equal to what you receive. Seating not comfortable, though the decor is cute. Won't go back.

Visited April 2012

Irvine, CA
“Local French Faire in Brea...”
Reviewed 10 November 2012 via mobile

We visited for breakfast on November 10th, and had the Breakfast Special of bacon & eggs, with toast and potatoes.

The atmosphere reminds one of a French bistro, with French music playing, and the restaurant is decorated with French slogans and caricatures on all the walls.

Orders are taken at the counter, and the food is delivered to the table. The place wasn't busy,but it took a while for our orders to arrive. When it did, we discovered that the eggs were cold, as were the potatoes, which were hash brown patties that looked like something you could put into a toaster. The staff was relatively good about us sending the eggs back. Portion control is also an issue. My order arrived with two strips of bacon, but my companion received about three times as much. Maybe we should have ordered crepes...

I can't say that I would return, nor can I say that I would recommend it to a friend.

Whittier, California
“Different but very good”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The food was very good but a little pricey. The wait was a little longer then I would like when I am on my lunch break but it was worth it.

Visited July 2012
derezago
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Tried the chicken spinach crepes, there were great. The portion is pretty big, and everything was fresh and yummy.

Visited November 2011