“Friday Night experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We went early on a Friday night when a College Bowl game was scheduled. By going early we had our pick of tables and everything was excellent.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Ordered the Honey Crisp Chicken Salad - the half size, which normally you only get at lunch, but the waitress was happy to let me order what I wanted...plus, paid $1 for adding soup, which was delicious! For two people under $30...great deal. Will be return customers.

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

We had a tiring day looking at new homes and thought a little indulge was due (vs McDonald's). We came in and were seated immediately. They wanted to put us in a two sweater right on the end of the row. We asked to be moved one seat down in a line of empty booths. The junior hostess (she wasn't in charge) rolled her eyes at us and acted like we were asking for her first born. Fine, little diva hostesses can be kind of rude. Not a big deal. Waiter doesn't come to our table to take our drink order until we had been there for eight minutes. I don't time them just happen to glance at my phone as we sat down. I would say they only had abt 50% of their tables filled with plenty of staff. We ordered fried artichokes as our appetizer. Ten minutes later they came out. They were lukewarm at best. Sent them back. Five minutes later the manager comes out. "These are a handmade item, like many items on our menu, so it will be a few minutes". I don't mind waiting for good hot food, but don't plop cold food down in front of me and expect me to thank you for it. Our waiter disappears. Apparently his shift ended so now we have a new waiter. He takes our order. I order the balsamic chicken but ask for fries instead of mashed pot. He says no problem. 15 minutes later (yes at this point I was timing them and that is a perfectly acceptable time to wait for your meal once you order) out comes our food. The girl who brings out our food plops it down in front of us and takes off. They have given me fries like I asked but have still coated them in the balsamic sauce that made sense on mashed but not on fries. The waiter walks up and sees it and says "oh I didn't think they would do that". He takes my plate away and I sit and wait five minutes for fries and the rest of my food to come back. What comes back is a joke. A tiny plate of fries. A handful of greens and 1/2 a chicken breast (it was 1/2 the size of what is pictured in the menu). Guess what else? Chicken is cold. Not cold like it was sitting for five minutes while they fixed the fries but cold like it had sat for 30 minutes w/o a heat lamp. I just ate it. Was tired and getting very frustrated. Finished our meal, manager came over again, you could tell he was feeling us out. I guess she thought we wanted free food. Told her no, just wanted hot food. Paid our full bill and left. They have potential to be really good, have a great location, diverse menu, but they just kept dropping the ball. The kitchen manager needs to be watching what goes out of their kitchen more closely and stay on top of how long items have been sitting, and their floor manager should be aware of people sitting with no drinks, no silverware, and the flow of their staff. Some tables had several servers stop by, we kept having to wave ours or another down.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Beautiful place to have a drink at the bar or restaurant. Many choices on menu from pizza to steak. There is even a Sunday brunch.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I love BJ's, never had an issue at any BJ's apart from being so damn busy all the time and the long waits to be seated due to how busy this place.

Great for Pizzas, pastas, great burgers and steaks, and a huge variety of appetizers and salads, great for solo, couples, family, and friends.

I went to his particular BJ's at Brentwood, first two were great, in the third visit, they were late to serve even though they were not that busy.

Out Top Sirloins came not even cooked even though I asked for medium well and my mom asked for well done. They fixed the steaks once we asked, and because of this the manager came and apologized and took off two things off the bell:

The Avocado egg roll and offered a dessert on the house which we took.