DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North
US$178
Priceline
Geneva Motel(Daly City)
US$132
Mylo Hotel(Daly City)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hotels.com
US$219
US$197
US$252
US$213
US$200
Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
US$127
Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$176
All reviewssan franciscodouble treewarm cookiesfree parkingnice hotelshuttle servicean early flightbreakfast buffetindoor poolview of the bayfront desk staffcomfortable roomrental careasy accessnice stayupon checkwould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had an awesome experience at this hotel. The staff was pleasant, the hotel was beautiful, and the food from the bar/restaurant was awesome. It was my first time in San Francisco and I stayed one night at another HHonors hotel, but wish I had just booked 2 nights at this location.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jason D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Ashley B:

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to fill out a survey. I am glad you enjoyed our restaurant and bar. We would have liked to have you stay with us the second night as well!

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was treated royally by the staff during my stay at the Double Tree. They made me feel at home. Offered me a drink and went out of their way to make me feel special. I would recommend this hotel to others needing a place to stay near SFO.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

SPF8486:

Thank you for the nice comments regarding our staff. I will certainly pass these comments along to our team.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Housekeeping was poor. Room had half empty bottle of shampoo when we got there. Cups and other items not cleaned daily. Hotel states close to San Fran attractions but is a fair distance away from the downtown area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin D

Kevin D:

I am concerned with your comments and would like the opportunity to make things right with you. Please feel free to reach out to me via my email below.

Regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2014

small boutiqu-eish hotel, but amazing service and the restaurant food was quite good for a hotel restaurant. the Staff were so friendly, helpful, and accommodating throughout my stay. The rooms were quiet and accommodated my request of being away from the stairwells, etc

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

752elisas:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the food and beverage at our hotel.

Look forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stayed here at DoubleTree SF Airport North for 1 night to Miami, Fl. The staff are friendly, helpful and outstanding. Mr. Michael Williams, Tina Garza, Jonas and Andy (food server) they went above and beyond normal expectations. We are treated like a family away from home. We would also highly recommend the food in the restaurant!
Treat them we'll, and they will treat you we'll :-)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Lucila_808:

Thank you so much for the nice comments regarding our staff. I will certainly make sure they are recognized for their efforts.

See you next time!