“Business in Brisbane, CA”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brisbane
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Hotel shuttle to/from SFO clean, comfortable as were my rooms. I had to leave area and on my return was upgraded to suite at no extra cost due to unavailability of double room. All staff were courteous, friendly, and always helpful. Pool was very clean with good water quality. Only 20-25 min. from SFO Airport terminal. I would not hesitate to bring my family here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jason D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

Gordon W:

Thank you so much for staying with us and filling out such a nice review. I will certainly pass along to our staff.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Decent hotel that needs updating but signs in the lobby say that's coming soon. Staff has been helpful, the restaurant is quite good. The shuttle service on the other hand is terrible. One driver had a well worn sign that he put when he drove reminding passengers to tip him which didn't incentivize me at all. Another driver appeared to be running errands as he pulled into the hotel twice in ten minutes when the schedule said he was at the airport. The second time I confronted him and he gave some excuse about a customer needing something but nobody left with or returned with him. I told him my wife has been waiting at the international terminal so he sped off. When he picked up my wife he tried to tell her he was there at 2:30 and left two minutes later but that was an outrageous lie as I was watching him run through the hotel the first time. I know they are a contractor but they have the Doubletree sign on their van so shame on Doubletree for not monitoring the service and getting rid of one that provides such crappy service with dishonest employees. Now that I have that off my chest, I would use this hotel again but probably avoid the shuttle if it's the same one.

Stayed: August 2014
Jason D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

John S:

Thank you for staying with us and filling out a survey. I am sorry to hear about your issues with the airport shuttle. I am following up with the third party company personally to share your concerns. Please let me know the next time you are traveling to the area and I will see to it that you are taken care of.

Jason.Dorfman@Hilton.com

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I found the hotel very convenient for my visit to San Francisco. It was only about 15 minutes to downtown if you go outside of rush hour. The hotel is also about 15 minutes from the airport. The room was very quiet, clean and roomy.

I had breakfast in the restaurant one morning and found it to be quite delicious. I was unaware of the option to order custom made eggs but I still enjoyed my meal.

I would definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Jason D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

drrosenthal:

Thank you so much for staying with us and filling out a nice review. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We came to see the last event at the historic Candlestick Park, a Paul McCartney concert and the hotel was only 1 exit up the freeway. Perfect. The rooms were clean and comfortable. All staff members we had contact with were polite and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott H

pengserv:

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I heard the concert was a good one.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Special touch by the hotel to help celebrate my birthday. 2 desserts waiting upon my arrival! Yippee. Very nice. Lovely hotel all around! Great room, fabulous service and a sleep number bed! Good nights sleep!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank 467shannonk

467shannonk:

Thank you so much for choosing to celebrate your special day with us. I am glad our team was able to celebrate with you!

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I was expecting a better experience at a "Hilton" hotel. The hotel itself was very tiny. There was nothing really special about this hotel. Usually double tree hotels are much better and nicer. The rooms were bland and old. The hotel and lobby seemed empty and deserted. The breakfast wasn't even complementary! (or cheap) Would not stay there again.

Stayed: August 2014

Raymond E:

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry we were not up to your expectations. Our hotel will be going through a renovation starting in November in which we will have 100% new guest rooms upon completion. We hope to welcome you back to see it.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We picked this hotel since it was near Candlestick for the Paul McCartney concert. The staff here were very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean with very comfy beds. Restaurant service was excellent, but food was pricey for just OK food. I would stay here again, though. Overall, a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank J L

J L:

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It was sad for us to see the last event at Candlestick however there is still great reasons to stay with us.

Jason Dorfman

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brisbane
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco ...
#1 of 28 in South San Francisco
0 mi away
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport-North
6 mi away
DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Fra...
#12 of 28 in South San Francisco
Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
Courtyard San Francisco Airport/...
#6 of 28 in South San Francisco
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airpor...
#2 of 28 in South San Francisco

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North? Share your experiences!