Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport-North
BridgePoint Inn(Daly City)
US$220
Geneva Motel(Daly City)
US$143
Mylo Hotel(Daly City)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$212
Residence Inn
US$200
Hotels.com
US$245
AC Hotels
US$202
Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
US$135
US$132
US$242
US$231
All reviewssan franciscobreakfast and dinnerthe sofa bedfree dinnerbusiness parkbedroom suitefree parkingevening receptionfull kitchentrain tracksindoor poolview of the baycomplimentary breakfastbreakfast roomrental carshuttle servicefreeway
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Great hotel "mini apartment" for the price in SF area. Only drawback is the location is not really close to shopping or stores and is next to railroad. Windows are pretty thick so some of the noise is muffled.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jonathan P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Good Afternoon Grace H,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our property. The hotel offers great amenities like fully equipped kitchens, complimentary parking and Internet. There is a small portion of our rooms that face the mountain and Caltrain Commuter Train like many of the competition hotels in the area but ours has been upgraded with soundproofing double pane glass. Also, I did want to mention that we do have complimentary shuttle service that does take guest to local shopping in South San Francisco during specific times. Please let us know when your travels bring you back to the area.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Stayed here with my family last Saturday (8/16)... used my points for a free night, and thought it'd be nice to stay here since it's convenient to have dinner up in downtown SF.

I'm a Hilton Gold member and we stay exclusively at Hilton properties when we travel (a lot).
Friendly staff and room was clean.

However, after returning to our room from dinner, we discovered that all the lights on the left side of the room were no longer working. It wasn't a bulb issue.. the entire left side of the room (bed lamps, vanity, bathroom).. all the lights on that side of the room were no longer working. The other side of the room was fine.

We called maintenance and a nice gentleman came up to try to fix it, but to no avail. He then called his manager, who came up and checked and there was really nothing they could do (needed an electrician to resolve).

Anyway, they were very polite and the manager said that she would move us to a different room.
Normally, this would not have been required as we were about to go to sleep anyway, but the problem was that the bathroom lights were also out, so it was not possible to use the bathroom in the dark.

So we repacked up our stuff and moved rooms and all was well.
The manager apologized for the inconvenience and offered to refund the points that we used for the night's stay. I really appreciated this offer, but it didn't really matter to me since they were so polite, and we were ok with it (things happen)... but if the offer was made, at least it should have been followed-up.

I just checked my HHonors account and no point refund has happened.

Again, everyone was very nice, and it's no big deal, but I believe that if the offer was made, at least abide by it.

I'm not going to bother with calling the hotel back and pushing the refund offer since it's not a big deal to me, but in my mind it's the principle of the thing. If you say you will do something, then follow-through.

Otherwise, stay was a-ok.

2  Thank Travelling_Man04
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stayed here a few times years ago and was surprised by the shortcomings this time around. Location is very convenient to client's office but I will take extra steps to the Marriott Courtyard or Doubletree in the future. Hallways reek of cigarette smoke, bedding dingy and wrinkled, walls thin. Upside: staff very friendly and complimentary breakfast and weekday light dinner items.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Just wanted to send a review regarding staff members Grace & Anna. My family booked a 3 night stay at this hotel thru a 3party discount site and we very disappointed when we arrived to find the room not at all what was expected. We had booked a 2 bdrm suite but arrived to find the 3 party site had only booked us a one bdrm suite with pullout for a family of 3 adults and 1 child. Needless to say this was very unsatifactory but once we spoke to Grace & Anna, they were quick to accomodate us by offering us an actual 2brdm suite at no additional charge. They by no means had any obligation to upgrade us as the booking was done thru 3rd party but they happily did saving the end of our vacation from very cramped quarters!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Rooms were fine but comp dinner and breakfast very poor quality. Ended up at the Doubletree Hotel next door for breakfast -- $62.50 for three. Was also given false information on how to return from the event we were attending.