“Wonderful choices”
Review of Harvest Buffet

Harvest Buffet
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Brooks
Reviewed 10 April 2013

would like to see it open 7 days a week. Went on Wednesday and Buffet is closed Tuesday and Wednesday......not good if you are making a day trip of it and part of your plan is to enjoy the Buffet before gambling then driving home. Yes, there are other restaurants there, but when you plan to go on Wed. (it's Military Day where a service member or retired service member gets $20 free play) we feel the Buffet should be open.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I normally don't eat at the Buffet but have to say they have one of the better buffets out there. There is definitely more veges and they're fresh. The only thing is they don't have pineapples and watermelon, which I normally like to have along my plate. They have cantaloupe and honey dew melon instead.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

to spend time with family and friends...which they can also offer free drinks with food, more variety of salads and soups

Reviewed 5 November 2012

In my opinion, the food in the Harvest Buffet is mediocre. Of course, I prefer to eat a meal that is of high quality and is a bit different. Otherwise, the food is fine for the place and for the price. There is much variety. We always go on a Sunday, so ham, beef, and often turkey are available. Nice salad bar. Lots of toppings available. It's pretty much self service, except a wait person brings the drinks. I find it necessary to ask the waitress to return to check if we need refills. Nice buffet presentation. I prefer the Canyon Cafe.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We had a good meal with lots of diffferent foods.We had 9 in our group and we had a big table all together and everyone was please with the food and service.

1  Thank bigcat37