“Great food, big portions and fun atmosphere! ”
Review of A. J. Spurs

A. J. Spurs
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Buellton
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

A local recommended this restaurant and we were glad we came! We walked into to a quirky western themed restaurant with stuffed bison, Bears and fun cowboy paraphernalia hanging all over. The service was great and then they brought out the food. There was tons of it and it was all great! We shared a meal and couldn't finish it. Our filet and ribs were cooked perfect and tasted great.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Seated quickly and then a pot of beef stew, a dish of black beans, and a side of salsa where kinda tossed onto my table. Hey...I'm from Jersey...so Buellton is new to me. The menu is basically a newspaper but I soon found what I wanted: Cajun Eye. What surprised me was what came with: salad, rice, potato, and garlic bread. All kinda tossed onto my table. Coffee without dessert but I did take the after dinner drink.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Have eaten here twice before and the food is always very good. At first you think it's a bit "pricey" but it includes a "Pot" of very good, thick stew of some kind for every one at the table including some sauces and "add on's" for the stew if you choose. Also included is a scoop of Ice cream, a Root Beer Float or a small after dinner drink. The servers have always been very nice. Service is excellent even at a busy evening/dinner time. It is nice and quiet even with a crowd which is great for me. I am not a "noise" person. I enjoy having a good meal in a nice quiet atmosphere. A.J.'s is usually busy. It is a popular place in the Buellton area. I'll be back!!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We visit AJ Spurs for dinner every time we travel to Buellton. The restaurant is decor is farm like with many interesting animals hanging around. The staff is friendly and efficient. The food is excellent in my opinion, I always get Cajun fish and the soup, beans and potatoes are all great. I wish we had one down in So Cal!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This restaurant located 3.0 miles from Solvang in the town of Buellton, reasonable prices with large menu, and excellent service , as you sit down they bring a large bowl of of vegetable soup to share complimentary, I have the filet mignon medium it was excellent and my brother had Rib Eye also was excellent, also they sea food on the menu. You won't be disappointed with the quality and the price and you will not leave hungry. I said very reasonable prices not cheap.

1  Thank Roger A

Been to A. J. Spurs? Share your experiences!