My Aunt and I stayed at the Quality Inn in June and we had a very nice room on the middle level which is where the registration desk is. It was nice because we weren't on the side where the freeway is so it was less noisy. Our room had a refrigerator, a desk and a table with chairs but did not have a plug for the tub. I wanted to take a bath so I called the front office and they found me a plug and brought it to my room. They were very quick about too. Breakfast was good-waffles, bacon, sausage, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, cereal, juices, coffee, yogurt and muffins and pastries but the room is small and can get overcrowed at peak times. The eating area is small too. Hotel is convienent to many things, including Andersen's Split Pea Soup, The Lavendar Farm, Solvang and a casino in Santa Maria. We had a good time on our mini vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weekly & Monthly rates available. Kitchen utensils available on limited basis at front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Santa Ynez Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Buellton Hotel Buellton
- Buellton Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Santa Ynez Valley Buellton, California