“Good family day out !”

Knott's Berry Farm General Admission Ticket
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Once a working berry farm, this popular theme park is now home to GhostRider, the world's best wooden roller coaster; Supreme Scream, a ride where participants are hoisted up 30-stories and dropped down in three seconds; the Xcelerator, rated the world's best launch coaster and Camp Snoopy, home to the beloved Peanuts gang.
Majorca, Spain
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good family day out !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

we were staying close by and decided to go spend the day there. We had a great time ! We all enjoyed everything about the theme park. The entrance fee was very reasonable as we printed our tickets online and saved even more . The park is well maintained and clean and lots of choice for food too. We will go back for another visit on our next trip to the area.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank SusanCJ13

• Greek first
  • Korean first
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

Had a great time at knotts berry. Went there with 6 family members and we loved the way the park was set out. Customer service was great and the cleanliness was brilliant. Only thing I was disappointed about was that my younger brother was fine in camp snoopy with rides but when he went to line back up he was denied access because he was all of a sudden too tall? When we explained that he had already been on the ride he was still told he couldn't go on again so we left camp snoopy and headed for other parts of the park. Of all the parks we went to this one to me showcased the old school American ways with the live Native American show. Was good to experience this with my family. Will definitely go back.

Glendale, California
136 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 301 helpful votes
“A Classic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2013

I am SoCal native and grew-up going to theme parks (even working at one), so I was very excited to take my boyfriend and his father (visiting from England) on their first trip to Knotts, America's 1st Theme Park.

We went on a very slow Friday, last March and stayed at the adjacent Knott's hotel. I highly recommend going in the winter, as most of the attractions were open and we have zero waits. The weather was sunny and warm. It was a perfect day.

We really did everything, taking a mid-afternoon swim break at the hotel. If you go during the slow season, it's easily a one day park.

Make sure to have some Boysenberry punch. Yummy!

Please visit my blog for more reviews and theme park musings.

Visited March 2012
Mesa, Arizona
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Good shows, bad food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

Our family of four visited for one entire day. I was the only one who had previously been here and not since I was a teen. The highlight was the Snoopy on Ice show, it was excellent. So cute and many talented skaters. We also enjoyed a parade and the Peanuts show in Camp Snoopy. Some friends swear KBF is better than DL. Maybe it was busier than usual when we were there (1st week of Jan.), but the lines were long. The worst was at lunch. My husband & I were at separate food stands and each had to wait at least 30 minutes. They ran out of corn dogs at mine. At his, he paid $15 for a child's hot dog (why, I don't know). The food was way overpriced and bad service. The rides we okay but we didn't do that much due to the lines. The log ride was as good as I remember and very cute, decorated for the holidays. Our younger daughter loved all the Camp Snoopy rides. For the admission price, it was good.

Visited January 2013
Winslow, Maine
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT AMUSEMENT PARK!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2013

Knott's Berry Farm is conveniently located on Beach Blvd. in Buena Park, California. It is a medium-sized amusement park with big thrills, lots of entertainment, GREAT food, and an ample amount of smaller children rides in Camp Snoopy. The lines for the rides aren't as long as they are at some amusement parks, and the tickets are reasonably priced. I HIGHLY recommend this amusement park to anyone looking for great food, as well as the Old Western appeal. You will not be disappointed visiting Knott's Berry Farm.

Visited July 2012