Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
US$84
Good Nite Inn Buena Park(Buena Park)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$88
US$122
US$137
US$109
US$106
HolidayInn.com
Best Host Inn(Buena Park)
US$101
US$163
US$133
US$136
1,713 results
All reviewsamber wavestheme parksnoopy roompackage dealpark ticketsknott's berry farmbasketball courtbreakfast buffetwalking distance to the parkhotel restaurantroller coastergift shopfamily hotelfrench toastfree shuttle to disneylandfree parkingright next door
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We had a great time and the next time we stay in a hotel in southern ca it will be at knotts. For the price it was everything we wanted and the kids loved it which makes it an easy choice for us. We liked the location with closeness to knotts and soak city plus the pool was perfect for us all. We had a great trip thanks to everything knotts had to offer

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Jo M
Reviewed 12 August 2014

the hotel was clean a little out dated, but service is excellent and my daughter loved seeing snoopy in the lobby area. didn’t care to much for the buffet, but it was included with the stay. Liked the short walk to the park. The park was excellent, my daughter loved it, planning on going back in September and staying at the hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Everything about our experience was amazing. The hotel staff was great, they did everything they said they would do including follow up phone calls to make sure we received our two cribs for my twins could take a nap. Knotts Berry Farm theme park was a great experience as well...clean, not bad lines, and reasonable prices. The Amber Waves Restaurant was so good. Everything we ordered was delicious and the bar tender made some of the best drinks ever!!! Snoopy also came around the hotel and restaurant several times keeping the kids excited!!! The pool and water park at the hotel was also a nice break from the theme park for my five year old while his baby twin brothers napped!! Wonderful experience from beginning to end!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Great overall package deal. When you stay at the Knott's Resort you receive discounted tickets and early admission into the park. The breakfast buffet was great. Paying for parking at the hotel is fine because your car is near the hotel and you can just walk over to the park. The Camp Snoopy area was perfect for my 2 year old who rode his first roller coaster. My wife was put on bed rest days after I purchased the tickets and could not go to Knott's Berry Farm so the hotel staff gave my son a stuffed snoopy and made us a VIP reservation with 20% off at the Chicken Dinner Restaurant. It was a superb meal and the service was great.

Room Tip: I went with the king bed and added a roll away for $15 per night.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stephen R, Guest Services Team Leader at Knott's Berry Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your hotel experience with us. I am happy to learn that your reservation which included tickets for Knott's and breakfast was enjoyable for everyone. It sounds that your situation was accommodated due to your wife not being able to make it. We hope to have everyone be able to visit the park and our hotel should your travels come this way in the future.

Michael Raskin - Guest Services Team Leader

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Front desk staff wasn't the most helpful, never made eye contact or made me feel important. Buffet was a great deal to add on to the room. Other reviewer stated "the walls are thin" and I have to agree with this. While trying to sleep in just until 10am I could here the little boy next door (naturally) getting excited to visit the park, but I also could hear the housekeeping staff talking in the hallway to each other and hear the sounds of the vacuum as they were cleaning the room three doors away. Great deal to get you closer to the park, very clean room and clean restaurant, just not suited for those wanting to get more rest rather than jump up and run to the park.