Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
US$92
US$165
US$122
Courtyard
Best Host Inn(Buena Park)
US$111
US$80
US$148
Travelocity
1,719 results
All reviewsamber wavestheme parksnoopy roompackage dealpark ticketsknott's berry farmbasketball courtbreakfast buffetwalking distance to the parkhotel restaurantroller coastergift shopfamily hotelfrench toastfree shuttle to disneylandfree parkingright next door
Reviewed 13 April 2010

Dirty carpets,mold in bathroom, torn wallpaper,,curtains spotted with food.
serious need of upgrade too. After looking at 4 rooms and the hard beds ETC. ETC. We decided to ask for a refund and was met with a serious dose of ATTITUDE. After about an hour or two we parted ways very unhappy and dissatisfied as this was to be our ANNIVERSARY NIGHT AWAY FROM CHILDREN.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank troutfish01
Reviewed 12 April 2010

Room we were initially given had a large patch of mold growth on the bathroom wall behind the toilet tank (significant health hazard), shaving cream remnants in the sink from the prior guests, spots on the bathroom door, etc. When the issues were shared with a hotel representative, he was very apologetic and explained we were in the older part of the hotel and offerred to move us to the remodeled area. We were moved up to a different floor into the remodeled part of the and this room was clean and well ventilated. When we asked for a cart to help us haul our belongings to the other room we were told they were unavailable to guests but staff personel would come to assist with moving in 10 minutes. No one showed up and after 30 minutes we moved the belongings ourselves. When we needed extra towels the room service person pushed her way into our room instead of just handing the towels to us through the open door. First and last time we will ever stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2010

I am not a real picky person, all I want is a clean room with good upkeep. I give every place a chance. Well we took the kids to go to Knott's Berry farm and thought this was a good location. Well the location was good in vicinity to the amusement park. The rooms were outdated (think 1990) with stick floors and simple fixes not even attempted to be corrected (screws loose in doors everywhere) walls dirty, carpet sticky. It really creeped me out thinking of all the grime. The beds were lopsided and lumpy. I can not believe Knott's Berry would ever endorse this as theirs. I sure hope they process their jelly better than this - if not I'm not ever eating their goods again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2010

This hotel had very nice accomodations which were comfortable and clean. The rooms had great beds which were comfortable.The rooms were clean and nice. The shower and the air/heat system worked better than in any hotel/motel/resort I've been in lately. The housekeeping department was lax on replacing washcloths, drinking glasses, and other items when they cleaned the room and we had to call to have them delivered.

The Food and Beverage Department was quite good, which surprised me. Most hotels, even the best don't serve great food for banquets. This one did! The food and the service were GREAT!

But from the start it was apparent that the service was not what one would expect from a "Resort" OR a "Hotel." When I arrived, Snoopy greeted me with friendly waves while I sat patiently in my car waiting for a bellman to come out to take my bags, but no bellman came. Finally, after several minutes of watching Snoopie wave at me, I got out of the car, walked into the lobby and asked if there was a bellman available. The bellman spoke up and happily, loaded my items on a cart.In all, the whole situation seemed almost like a "Mom and Pop" operation, and I don't mean that in a homey way.

So, my reflection on this "Resort Hotel" is that it is not much of a "Resort," but it does pass muster for the Hotel test . . . barely. Overall, the hotel service was disappointing, but the food service was surprisingly great, perhaps the best I've ever had in a hotel.

I would recommend this hotel but not if you're expecting a Resort or a true full service Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2010

although it was fairly clean & comfortable, nothing seemed to work(heat, A/C, remote, shower stall etc.) The service (with the exception of one shuttle driver) was horrible - no one seemed to know anything and had to difer questions such as "what time is the shuttle?" to others. When the TV remote did not work, and needed new batteries I was told I had to wait until the next day because o9nly maintenance could change a battery??
Also when we ate in the restaraunt and order the 'happy hour' special, we did not get the discount and were told it didn't apply that night. When we explained we would have ordered something else and specifiaclly asked for the special they just said oh well ( that was the one and only time we ate there).

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family