“My family had a BLAST”

Pirates Dinner Adventure Buena Park
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guests will enjoy an astonishing display of special effects, aerial artistry, swashbuckling swordplay and dynamic duels while enjoying a delicious, four-course feast, fit for a Pirate King! The action is set aboard an 18th Century Spanish galleon adrift in a 250, 000- gallon lagoon. Our talented crew makes this show possible with brilliant actors, singers and stunt performers. Lads, lasses and scallywags of all ages don costumes to bring the adventure to life. Up to 150 volunteers participate in this epic production, truly making it the "World's Most Interactive Dinner Show!" You won't want to miss this adventure of a lifetime, so come ready to laugh, cheer, and sing along with the show!
Perry, Utah
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“My family had a BLAST”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We were looking for something different to try on this vacation, I figured with 3 boys this would be a fun bet. It paid off big time. We got there 40 minutes early, it took about 20 of that just to get in the door, so we missed a lot of the pre-show and new even saw an app.
We will most likely go again & I would want to get there an hour early.
The show did drag a little at times for me but my boys 5,9,&14 were completely enthralled. The dinner portions were generous and it was good. (I had the chicken)
I am glad we used a Groupon and got a discount. My family enjoyed this more than the Disney Character Breakfast.

Tauranga, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Entertaining show”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Our family of 4 adults and 2 teenagers went to the pirate dinner adventure in april 2013. We all really enjoyed it and had a great evening. the nibbles and pre show before the main event was good. The main show was very entertaining with some great acrobatics. Dinner was Ok nothing flash but edible and plently of it.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank taffynz
Leeds, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“So much fun”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We had such a fun night, even more so that our group were adults. The atmosphere was fantastic, ok the food wasn't that great but we weren't there to judge the food, we just ate it. The show was just fantastic and i would recommend anyone in the area to go. my only down fall was that it was in Buena Park, my fault though we were at the other side of LA and didn't realise how big LA was.

Still enjoyed though

Seattle, Washington
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Interesting and different”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Took family & friends for my birthday while we were visiting in CA. It was not a full performance and was disappointed when we were seated in a section with limited views when other better seats were available. Food was good. The show itself kinda dragged at parts, but my kids (age 6 & 8) were both able to get involved in the show two times which they were very excited about. Since we have done Medieval Times in the past, this was a little different twist on the same theme. Overall, pleasant evening.

1 Thank Jennifer P
Garden Grove, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Save your money”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We were so disappointed with this experience. The money that we spent to attend is embarrassing. The food was AWFUL- microwaved, soggy, frozen food, instant mashed potatoes. For 60$ a person we were expecting a show full of effects and stunts, and I am sure the actors are talented, but those talents were not displayed.

Younger kids will enjoy it, but for this kind of money you can take them somewhere worth it.

1 Thank skate_26