Portola Inn and Suites
US$88
US$64
Good Nite Inn Buena Park(Buena Park)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$122
US$129
US$106
HolidayInn.com
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel(Buena Park)
US$122
US$111
  • Pool
Best Host Inn(Buena Park)
US$97
Travelocity
US$165
US$133
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This is the best place I've ever stayed in buena park. The rooms are big, nice and clean. You feel fresh when you enter in the room. The services provided by management is great. The gentleman who works at front desk is very polite and helpful with our questions about going to universal studios. We reached studios comfirtably ontime.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Portola Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Dear VenkataG,
Thank you for choosing to stay with the Portola Inn and Suites! We are delighted that your chose to stay with us and experience our tastefully appointed guestrooms and friendly service. We hope you had a blast at Universal Studios! We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to the Anaheim/Buena Park area!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

One of the best place I've ever stayed in buena park. The rooms are big, nice and clean. You feel fresh when you enter in the room. The services provided by management is great. The couple who works at front desk are very polite and helpful with any questions you have and try their level best to get you situated. My wife and I had a great time while staying at this place...

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Keith G,
We are pleased to hear your wonderful comments about our Buena Park Hotel. It is great to know that your stay with us was one of comfort, enjoyment and satisfaction. We pride ourselves in providing with very clean, safe and friendly accommodations. We look forward to serving you again on your future visit to the Anaheim/Buena Park area!

Reviewed 14 April 2012

When visiting the Anaheim/Buena Park area with our children, we have stayed at this location several times. The owners are so nice and accomodating, the rooms have always been clean and comfortable, and the price is excellent!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Portola Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2012

Dear Joanne H,
Thank you for the fantastic review on your recent experience with us! We appreciate you making us your choice in accommodations for your family's stay with us while visiting Southern California attractions! We are pleased that you and your family enjoyed staying in beautifully appointed family suites. We always like hearing when our guests are so comfortable they recommend us to their friends! Again, thank you for the excellent review and ratings on our property.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

We stayed there March 29th through April 1. The room was descent but it is not in a great area at all. While standing on the balcony my brother and I both got approached by a drug dealer/pimp asking if we wanted any dope or women. I find this very unacceptable; they should have adequate security to ensure things like this don't happen. We were afraid to leave our room because the man kept hovering.

Another issue I had is for the 85$ a night you would think that 1) the internet would work... we couldn't get any of their 3 internet connections to work; and 2) there would be more than just static channels. I also have a complaint because while I was there we were in a hurry to make check out, and I left a very important bracelet that my late grandmother wore at her funeral. When I got home to las Vegas I realized this and we got in contact with the hotel. I know where I left it and I told them this; stephany (the woman who answered the phone) said they were looking for it and couldn't find it. I proceeded to tell her which bed I left it on and her response was "Im not calling you a liar, but all of our maid staff have worked here for years, they turn in expensive laptops and cameras all the time, they know they are supposed to report things they find"....excuse me, but you cannot fit a camera or laptop in you pocket. A bracelet you can. I am very offended that the woman insinuated that I was lying, why would I lie about a priceless heirloom which I know was laying on top the bed?

I really hope that they do something about this; I have worked in hotels in las vegas and arizona and i know that not all maids have integrity. I have seen maids keep small things which cannot be seen (earrings, bracelets, etc.). I wish I got more sympathy and understanding from the staff instead of being called a liar. Let's hope they produce the bracelet, otherwise i will be forced to go to a higher authority.

I thought that leaving a great tip for the house keeper was enough.

Room Tip: stay away from rooms on the third floor towards the back, unless you want to be offered prostitution/drugs, seeing as how thats where the man next to us was staying.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Eva Y
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Portola Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Dear Eva Y,
We are extremely disappointed to hear of the inconveniences you experienced during your recent stay. Please know that this is not indicative of the typical stay you should expect from our hotel. Our hotel is known to be one of the safest accommodations in the city and we do not allow any solicitors inside the property. We will look into other measures that we can implement to ensure this does not happen again. We appreciate your time in completing the review on our property and value your feedback.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

The website paints a glowing picture of the hotel. "Luxurious" is NOT a word the website should claim.
Like anything, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
The hotel is in a bad area of the city, the room was large but quite dirty. In one night, the kids had their feet blackened from the carpeting. The bathroom was dirty.
There were no rollaways as promised on the website.
Cable TV channels had little more than broadcast channels.
All in all, pay more to stay in a well known hotel that has pride in ownership.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family