“Just as Gross, WORSE service and food.”

John's Incredible Pizza Company
Ranked #151 of 235 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Pizza
LA
“Just as Gross, WORSE service and food.”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I traveled to Orange County, to Knots Berry Farm, and found that John's had a store across the street. My kids wanted to go, despite my objections, we went. This store was completely GROSS. The floors were sticky, the store stank of bad food and body odor. The food was not hot and tasted like something was wrong. My children enjoyed the games, till they went to redemption. The girl, there was rude and treated my children with disrespect. I asked for a supervisor and 'Lorena' came to talk to me. She defended her employee and indicated that if I was not happy I should just leave "her" store. The mall this store was in was dead, even though there is a Walmart here. This was a terrible visit and a disgusting store. I would avoid this store, and chain, at all costs.

• Visited September 2011