Motel 6 Buena Park Knotts Berry Farm Disneyland
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Buena Park
DJF_10
“Great Motel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

This Motel 6 is corporate and is very quiet. The room rates are great, and the service is excellent.
There is plenty of parking and it is close to all major freeways in LA.

I left Best Host Inn in Buena Park for Motel 6. Best Host Inn was great when it was the Crescent Motel. The new "Best Host Inn" now will not hold a reservation without accessing your credit card first. They will not let you reserve a room with a discount unless you go through the website.

Motel 6 has no bad attitude, no tricks with your card, and does reservation discounts over the phone!

Bye Bye Best Host Inn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank DJF_10

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

This was a nice motel. I was just looking for a place to sleep and shower while visiting Disneyland. I wanted something a little away from Disneyland so it would be less expensive. This was perfect. I did not make a detailed inspection for cleanliness--just a general check for clean beds, linens, towels and bathroom. I would have like to have a refrigerator, but I knew they didn't have them. Beds were very comfortable. When I found out we had a room overlooking the pool, I thought it would be very noisy---NO it wasn't. By about 10pm until 9am, or so, it was very quiet. This is close to many places to eat, gas stations, freeways, about 15 minutes from Disneyland. Very friendly staff. We loved it. I would definitely stay here again.

Peoria, Arizona, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

Well I'm not sure there were a few things people sitting on steps talking for hours very loud the drug deals going on and the police trying to catch them at it or the stomping across the ceiling while trying to sleep.

1 Thank Maryann F
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

This place is a serious joke. The manager Daniel or David, I believe, Has NO idea how to run a business. The service was terrible and the rooms are dirty. There are burn marks in the sheets and on the floor. If you want extra pillows or blankets, You have to walk to the front desk yourself. The manager should honestly be replaced because he is beyond rude and was very childish when confronted about poor service. The one in Stanton is much cleaner and was $15 cheaper for the same day and was way more convieniently located by more restaurant choices. Highly recommend Stanton over Buena Park.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Binaaparkerr
Oakland, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

Your front desk staff was wonderful. The motel itself was frightening. There was a fight in the parking lot when we arrived. We, being myself and my 12 year old daughter. I went to get ice and was approached by a woman asking to use my cell phone to call "Ed to bring flour." Obviously there is not cake baking apparatus, let alone a coffee machine in any room. The smell of marijuana was permeating. People weren't just smoking it in their rooms, but outside and with their doors open. Even after your loudspeaker announcement which was comparable to being on a cell block stating that people shouldn't be loitering if they weren't residents, people remained outside smoking and wandering about. I was charged $30 for my stay, even though I left after two hours, didn't turn down a bed or use anything in the room. Tom Bodett may leave the lights on, but as far as I'm concerned; lights out! I should have been refunded my entire couple hours stay. Not only for the hotel being frightening; but for the fact I then had to find somewhere else to stay at 11:00 pm. If you need a place to stay with a pet or on a restricted budget, honestly you are better off at a KOA.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had the misfortune of staying here for a week. The first night there, I called the front desk to let them know I was being bit by fleas. The first response of the staff was to instruct me to call housekeeping in the morning. A few seconds later, the clerk called back and offered to move us to another room the next day because they were booked. We agreed. The next day I showed the bite marks on my arm back and legs and the guy up front acknowledge they were flea bites and offered us another room. When we got to the other room it had a dirty towel on the bed but what took the cake was the ashes all over the toilet and under the lid. We snapped a quick pic and took it back to the front desk where this older gentleman was rude and very unempathetic to our circumstance. Did I mention I'm pregnant at the time. I burst into tears and have to leave and let my husband deal with it. We are then moved to another room that was decent and clean on the second floor. When we come back down to turn in the keys the original guy who was empathetic was apologetic and gave us 5.00 to wash one load of close so we wouldn't transport the fleas to the new room. We met the Terminix man at the door who told us he had to spray. The older gent was outside smoking and being snide toward my husband and I so I decided to call the guest relations and make a more formal complaint. A week and a half later, no response. I called back and was informed that the Terminix report said no activity that is why I didn't get a response and she would try to get the Regional Manager to call us! I was furious. why wouldn't you contact us? was I informed her I would post my photos and reviews until someone called me. Beware. I found out that I was not the only person bit at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Delightfullyours
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

When I booked this I was a little concerned because it was a Motel 6. But, I didn't have much of a choice since we had just adopted a puppy and this was the only hotel I could find that accepted pets. So I figured we would give it a shot. Glad we did. It's nothing fancy...basically two beds and a tv. But, it was VERY clean and we felt perfectly safe. The price was great and it was very close to Knott's and not too far from Disneyland. I really don't have any complaints. It was comfortable and we all slept very well. We will be back!

Room Tip: The hotel is near the freeway..but with the A/C on...we didn't hear a thing.