Motel 6 Buena Park Knotts Berry Farm Disneyland
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This has been by far the most disgusting motel I've ever stayed in. Please, do yourself a favor and stay away from this dump. Room 237 is dirty, carpet hasn't been shampooed in decades, toilet has no lid, just the seat. I was in that hell hole for 6 whole days, and not once was my room cleaned. I had to go to front desk to inquire about my room being cleaned and ask for towels and toilet paper. Rooms are cleaned every 3rd day, but I was there for 6 days and it wasn't cleaned. On the 5th day the person cleaning the rooms asked me if I wanted service and I only asked for towels.

I knew from the get-go that this wasn't a nice, decent place, but I wasn't expecting for it to be so dirty. Upon entering the room, I immediately saw that the carpet had not been vacuumed as I could clearly see crumbs on the floor. The towels are small, dingy, worn out and rough as sandpaper. Dirty, dirty, dirty. I had to use a towel to dust the T.V. The saving grace of this motel is its comfy beds and pillows, and the fact that it's next to some eating establishments. The I-91 freeway is right next door, and it is very noisy, day and night.

I will never stay there again,no matter how cheap it is.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nereida

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

All my life I've chosen Motel 6 over any motel or hotel. The obvious choice being the cost comparison to others. I still stand that Motel 6 has the best value for the most part. However...this particular one was the nastiest one ever! Don't be fooled by lower cost and the proximity to Knotts & Disneyland. If it wasn't for the fact that it was late when we checked in, and I paid up front before seeing the room, we would have left immediately.
Upon opening the door to the (non-smoking ) room, the stench of musty, smoke, covered by spray deodorizer hit me. The other room was just as bad. I had paid no mind to a customer complaining about her dirty tub when I was checking in until I saw the bathrooms. While the inside of the worn out tub seemed clean, the corners and edges of the tub and faucets had brown residue...rusty gooey stuff! The old TV had poor reception, the bed looked like the bed was made but somebody slept on top of it. Not to mention a creepy guy just hanging out watching people go in the rooms. I will not ever stay there again and I warn others to look at the room before paying. I urge Motel 6 to inpect this location. I trusted the name until now. I'll be more careful next time.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Lupe B
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This is one of the worst hotels I have stayed in. We turned down the bed to get in and it was covered in hair as if someone had shaved their head all over it. When I called down to the office they asked me to come get the sheets I refused. I should be able to expect a minimum of cleanliness.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Very busy all night long. You can hear people outside the door all hours if the night. Fairly clean for a motel 6. If your taller than 4 ft the shower won't work well for you...The front desk staff were very nice but the price was much higher than the typical motel 6.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank lindsays17
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The room was terrible. This was the worst Motel 6 I have ever stayed at! I have stayed at many Motel 6 over the years and have never seen one so bad!! First of all as soon as I walked in The cigar smelled was so penetrated!.. The room smelled like their were 10 cigar smokers in there at the same time. I asked to be move to another room, my daughter has asmtha so this was not good for her!! But the front desk guy told us they were "all booked".. Even though, 2 rooms infront of our room were not occupied! He gave us an air freshener! (What is that going to do!?) the smelled was so strong that we were unable to sleep!! I so regret staying here! It would of been better sleeping in my car!!
The sheets were dirty, the shower tub was plugged! Not a good area and the motel needs to be updated!!!!
I will not go back and defently I will not recommend it...! Overall I give it a 1.. Because zero it's not an option!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Bella805
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Nice Motel 6 with super pillows instead of the flat ones. AC/heat in room was a bit noisy and the airflow director had been replaced with wire mesh, but worked fine.
Carpet a bit spotted.
Good areas to walk dogs and met many that were staying at the motel. Always fun.
You are surrounded on three sides of the motel with places to eat. Everything from Marie Callendar to Shaky's pizza.
Lots of tourist attractions close by on one of the cross streets and very close to both Knotts Berry and Disneyland.
My room faced a busy street with lots of traffic.
Very nice staff.
Not sure what the other places are going for around here, but the location and the price of about $44 per night was doable.
I would stay here again all things considered.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We went on june 2013 rooms are clean, friendly staff, the inconvenient that are many people living there and they are very noisy at nights, but for a trip to disney who cares about it , we arrived very tired. Theres a Jack in the box and a shakeys pizza in front of it, really helpful for the breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family