We sayed on 4/13/13-4/14/13. Not sure I would stay at this hotel again.....definately not for any longer than 1 night. When we arrived at our room there were no towels of any kind. I went to the maid service and asked for 4 towels. The guy didn't speak any English. I asked him for 4 towels he gave me 2, then i told him 2 more and he gave me one more, then i said one more and then he gave me one more. Then I asked for a hand towel and he gave me 2 wash cloths. At that point i gave up and took my 4 towels and 2 wash cloths to my room. I put 2 towels on the shelf in the bathroom and hung up the other 2 right below the shelf. No long after that we left to go to the Pirate Dinner Adventure. When we returned later that evening, I notice that there was a hand towel on the bathroom counter and that 2 bath towels were missing (the 2 I hung up). Needless to say I was not happy, I went to the front lobby and told him that maid service took 2 towels and that I needed them and he said he would give me 2 towels. There were 3 of us total in the room. I am more upset that they were in the room while we were gone and they had no reason to be in there specially to take 2 towels back. That is an invasion of privacy.
Also, the carpet was dirty in our room. There were red spots on the carpet. I asked my boyfriend what he thought it was and he said probably blood. I was disgusted. I never walked around in the room without my shoes on. Also something else I thought was strange was that there was no fitted sheet on the bed it was a top sheet and then another top sheet then blanket and then bedspread.......weird! The jacuzzi had sand or something at the bottom....strange and the jets only worked on one side Last but not least was the TV, not to mention it was old and on certain channels (a least 10 of the channels) it made a humming/buzzing noise. There were only 25 channels and none of them were good. Most of the channels consisted of the basic channels. Nothing to entertain the kids, like Disney, Nick or ABC Family. I was very disappointed with this hotel.
These are the things I did like about this hotel. It is right across the street from Pirates Dinner Adventure, which is the reason we stayed there. The arcade was a plus and the breakfast was a nice feature even though it was not much. Our room was also in a good location. Located on the bottom floor with a pool view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buena Park Hotel & SuitesFamily vacationers and business travelers alike will find a lot to like at The Buena Park Hotel & Suites in Buena Park, California. Our reasonably-priced, newly renovated rooms will charm you with spacious guestrooms and suites, friendly service, and ample amenities. A convenient location makes it easy to reach a multitude of must-visit Orange County attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Buena Park Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Buena Park Hotel Buena Park
- The Buena Park Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Buena Park
- Motel Buena Park