“Love that Chicken!!”

Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 235 Restaurants in Buena Park
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Norco, CA
“Love that Chicken!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Sure it is a bit pricey but it is FAMOUS! Seriously, great history right there on your placemat. You get soup or rhuabarb (I love the rhubarb, LOVE) your choice of meal (I always get the fried chicken but my mom prefers the chicken n dumplings) delicious biscuits til you burst, mashed tatoes and gravy, corn, and apiece of boysenberry or apple pie/or ice cream.... It is about $20 but heck that is soooo much food you can easily split the meals! Go!!! .. I am really craving this RIGHT NOW:)

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Lake Macquarie, Australia
“Best chicken ever”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We ate here after visiting the theme park for the day and it was so worth it. The whole family (including my fussy daughter) loved it. The chicken was perfect, not oily like others. My fussy daughter even stated it was the best chicken she has ever had. It was great value for money, fantastic service and delicious food. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Visited April 2014
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We ate lunch at this restaurant Nd wow was there plenty of food. We only ordered entrees as we are not big eaters and my hubby had the 17.99 chicken dinner. Can I say there was plenty of food. The value was great and our server was excellent. The atmosphere was very old American which we loved. Make sure you have a meal here, but be warned the servings are big!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lisa0964
Santa Ynez, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved the chicken”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We didn't eat @ the restaurant. We where given a wonderful lunch which was the Chicken etc from the restaurant. We where in the Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show, with our car & we helped w/ the show parking cars in the very early morning, so we where all invited for a wonderful chicken lunch. I only wish I was able to eat more of the wonderful chicken. Loved it, oh so yummy

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Phill B
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Chicken Dinner”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We visit Mrs Knotts every time we go to Knotts Berry Farm. The restaurant service speaks for itself. The restaurant is always full with queues outside but it's great value for money and so filling, we always have to take some back to our hotel for later.

Visited December 2013