“Meh”

Dining options: Reservations
Baton Rouge
“Meh”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

I dined here for the first time recently on a trip to visit family (we don't have Claim Jumpers in LA.). They had talked the place up quite a bit and maybe my expectations were just set too high. The decor was nice, the service was good, but the food was mediocre at best. We ordered several appetizers but they didn't leave any kind of impression because I honestly can't remember what they were. The menu was huge, which I personally don't consider a good thing, but I finally settled on a steak topped with cheese and peppers with a side of fried Mac n cheese. Just meh. It wasn't horrible but it definitely wasn't good either. My husband got ribs which he also said were just okay. There were several people that ordered sandwiches and they seemed pleased with them. The food seems generally of a cheap quality but the menu prices don't reflect that at all. Overall, of all the places I've eaten on my visits to Anaheim area over the years, this is my least favorite and I probably won't be back.

• Visited June 2013

Buffalo, New York
“Huge Menu”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We went as a couple, I ordered the seafood platter it was very good, my Girlfreindhad a salad and loved it. we will go back again

Visited June 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Give the burgers a try”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

If you want to go somewhere and not leave hungry this is the place to go. Everything I've had here is wonderful. Te burgers and shoe string fries and delish. I also enjoy the potato soup. Nice place to go as a couple or with family.

Visited April 2013
Barra del Colorado Wildlife Refuge, Costa Rica
“Don't know what all of the hype is about.”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I thought it was overpriced for what we received. My food was cold and the flavor was nothing special. Everyone on staff was very nice and mostly attentive. I would certainly not recommend the fried macaroni and cheese.

• Visited May 2013
united kingdom
“Don't understand how it's rated so high”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Based on trip advisor reviews we decided on this restaurant
We had to wait twenty minutes to be seated which is usually a good sign
I thought the menu was awful and struggled to find anything that sounded to my taste
The service was ok nothing special nothing more than a fast food restaurant but serve it on plates
All the meat dishes were overpriced we would never visit here again there is much better places to go in buena park

• Visited May 2013