“Awesome happy hour menu!”

Claim Jumper Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 243 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I previously wrote a really bad review for Claim Jumper where everything seemed to taste of sugar, but decided to try it again. I'm glad I did!

The bar snacks with happy hour drinks were very good value and really tasty. I spent at least 5 nights in there during my holiday as happy hour coincided with when we finished our sightseeing stuff and we were in need of some beers.

I feel quite bad about the previous 1* review I left, but it was honest at the time. I can not vouch for main course dining at Claim Jumper since then though as I stuck to bar snacks.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Really enjoyed this restaurant. Huge portions. Wife started with Artichoke appetizer with garlic butter that was excellent. For desert we split the "I Declare", an eclair with fudge. Not recommended as it had very little custard. They don't have the chocolate calzone as they don't have a pizza oven at this location. :(

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We've been going to this Claim Jumper for about 10 years now and have never been disappointed. The first visit we had saved our appetites all day while in Knotts Berry Farm, got to Claim Jumpers and thought we could eat a horse!! My husband ordered the full rib plate and it looked like something Fred Flinstone would eat, it was ginormous!! I ordered the club sandwich and could only eat a fourth of it because it was soooo huge. Our daughter got the children's mac and cheese and she didn't think it would be enough food and yet she couldn't finish because it was so filling. We had some lovely doggy bags to bring home and enjoy again the next night. Since then we've been to many Claim Jumpers and they are all good, but this will always be our favorite probably because it was our first.

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

The food here is delicious. I suggest the chicken parmesan is my favorite plate. The servings here are very large so come here on an empty stomach because if not you won't be able to finish you plate. The server was excellent and fast so I left him a good tip. Will be coming here again.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I cant comment on the food as we didn't get past the front desk arrived about 8.50-9 pm were ignored for around 15minutes ...even when a lady had a query at front desk the server just looked past us couldn't even catch her eye .... will never go back !

2  Thank Robbie/stourbridge