“Very good breakfast”

IHOP
Ranked #20 of 238 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Crowded "after church" crowd but the service was pleasant and quick. The food was good, better than many other Ihops that I have been to.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

the specials are great , plenty of food, place was clean , staff was friendly, good dining experience

Reviewed 9 June 2013

This IHOP is near all the family fun stops in Buena Park so be mindful that you will probably need to catch it when it not busy. This made my second attempt and I was luck this time I could walk right in and be seated. This time I went on a Sunday at 9:00 am. When I left a little over an hour later it was already beginning to get packed. I wanted to try the Red Velvet Pancakes. Overall they were pretty good, just a tad bit on the dry side. I would suggest requesting extra butter with your meal not after because you'll get some butter from the fridge that will not melt on the pancakes. Lesson learned. Overall, good service and they even had clowns making ballon animals for the kids.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Great fried chicken and the waiters were very nice. I little pricey for a waffle house but what isn't in California.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

This small restaurant is located across the street from Knotts Berry Farm. It's a good place to stop for a quick satisfying meal. The staff is very friendly and attentive. We enjoyed all our breakfast meals. The prices are very reasonable; a lot cheaper then eating inside the amusement park which is triple the price.

1  Thank TheresaZ_11