“Iconic place, not sure I had the best it has to offer”
Review of Pink's Hot Dogs - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pink's Hot Dogs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We ate here for lunch on a recent visit to Knott's Berry Farm. They definitely have some interesting varieties of hot dogs. The hot dogs are kind of messy and hard to pick up. I had the planet Hollywood dog, which was a polish sausage with lots of toppings. It was good, but impossible to pick up. The onion rings were pretty good. The food is kind of expensive. It's something you should try at least once.

1  Thank Lovinlv08

Reviewed 1 March 2014

They were awfully pricey for a hot dog! Coming from Chicago, and knowing about this famous place, we were quite disappointed.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I will preface this with it was a busy day at the park, with that being said, because of the location they either need to expand or come up with a better system. We waited 45 minutes from line to food. Sadly it was one of the quickest places in the park that day. Plain hot dogs for my 3 year olds were 4 and change each. Fries and onion rings were good, but they were out of grape fanta.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We always have lunch here prior to leaving Knott's. Large portions, filling, tasty.

Not only the variety on the menu, you can make alterations.

I would suggest unless you eat a lot, that two can share the fries, as they are a good portion....check out others as they leave to see if you each need one, or share. Something we didn't do the first few times.

2  Thank howeln
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I had to check this place off my list of "gotta try it" places. I have to say it was really good! They have a lot of different options for how to get your dog "dressed". Be sure to look at the walls of celebrities that have been customers of Pink's. Don't be scared off by the Travel channel show with 150 people in line. Just go slightly off kilter from the lunch or dinner hours.

1  Thank Tacoboy4000