“Perfect location”
Review of Best Host Inn

Best Host Inn
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Buena Park
Reviewed 13 December 2013

My hubby and I stayed here two nights in a row. Awesome prices! It's walking distance to Knott's and several other great places to eat.
We stayed in a room with a queen sized bed, four awesome pillows, TV, microwave, coffee maker, mini fridge and working heating/AC.
We got a wine/treat gift basket and continental breakfast which was delicious.
I highly recommend this place since the staff and everything were exceptional.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
HotelsManagementTeam, Director of Operation at Best Host Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your glowing review. It is so kind of you to share with travelers the amenities and attractions that your family was able to experience. Thanks again and we hope to have you back real soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I stayed here with my entire family. We had a great experience. The staff was amazing and went above and beyond to help us out. The location is perfect - right across the street from knotts berry farm and soak city and walking distance to great restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
HotelsManagementTeam, Director of Operation at Best Host Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Best Host Inn, we are pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay.
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I had to come here last minute for an emergency and have to tell you worked out nice.
The Good: Very affordable!!, George at the front desk very Nice, room close to parking near my car, very clean, very comfortable, great continental in am. I would definitely come here again. They also gave us a complimentary wine basket with snacks. You can tell the lobby was newly remodeled. I couldn't believe how nice the room was for the price. I would recommend this motel to anyone especially if your're on a budget. Oh and I don't want to forget they even have free WIFI!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
HotelsManagementTeam, General Manager at Best Host Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Guest,

George our Guest Services Agent is dedicated to providing great service to our guests. I am pleased to see he made such an impression on you and made your stay with us even better. A recommendation to your friends and family is the highest compliment we can receive. Thank you for the five-star review.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

My family member had to stay for awhile, due to a house fire.One of the desk staff.His name is George,was extremely polite and courteous, more importantly for me he personally sees to it that we had everything we needed and accommodated our personal needs, Specifically we needed a handicapped room. Not only was the room clean and comfortable, but it had perfect access to the bathroom and shower. The outside grounds were all ramps, no curbs, it made it very accessible to everything, they have free breakfast every morning and laundry facilities.The hotel is only blocks from some great attractions, and a mall. The staff was so friendly and helpful. overall a very pleasant experience.If you stayed here before and had a bad experience, please try it again, everything is new and updated, and the staff is wonderful. Its definitely worth a second chance.

Room Tip: all the rooms have a great view of soak city the waterpark, or Knotts berry farm, both are right acc...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The staff was very friendly at check in. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. You can tell that the new management is fixing things up and our room was very clean. Very close to everything and we will be visiting again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the five-star review and we are so proud to have provided you with an enjoyable stay at the hotel. The staff works very hard so our guests have a memorable stay. We all look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

The price was GREAT and the location couldn't be better! You could tell the under new management/ownership that fixing the negatives are high on the list. I think this is a great Inn for a younger couple trying to count their pennies. but I wouldn't bring a child. The bedding was new and looked pleasing when entering the room. Really impressed at this place for the deal. You can tell they're putting a lot of effort forth to renovate. Inside is cleaner than you'd expect from outside appearance. Nice flat screen TVs, nice bedsheets (no creepy floral comforters), and favorite part was the frre welcoming basket!! Came with great snacks, candies and A BOTTLE OF WINE!

The room also had a sink, dishes and fridge. Free wifi too. Definitely spend your money here if looking for somewhere to crash near Knotts Berry Farm.

Thought it was very thoughtful that the front desk took the time to call us a few hours after check in to see how we liked the room and if we needed anything.

We would 100% come back

Room Tip: get the mini suite it's the best way to go

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your glowing review. It is so kind of you to share with travelers the amenities and attractions that your family was able to experience. We would love to have you back.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I reserved a room at this hotel because me and my girlfriend wanted to check out the Titanic and Bodies exhibit down the street. All of the staff here at Best Host Inn were so inviting, so generous, and extremely friendly! The location was at close proximity to all of the attractions we had interests in going to so we were very pleased with that. The Hotel's overall vibe was comfortable and cozy, the rooms were nice and clean, and the complimentary breakfast was amazing! Never have I been to a complimentary breakfast were they supply you with a waffle bar. So I pretty much loved it! If I find myself in the area again and need a place to stay, I am definitely going to book a reservation at Best Host! My experience there will be something that I will never forget. Thanks guys!
Brandon

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor so you don't deal with banging noises from the ceiling.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the awesome review! I am so happy that we were able to make your trip a success. I am very proud of the staff at the Best Host Inn. They work very hard to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all of our guests. We hope to see you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Buena Park
#16 of 19 in Buena Park
Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference  Center
Radisson Suites Hotel Anaheim - Buena Park
Baymont Inn & Suites By Wyndham

Been to Best Host Inn? Share your experiences!