“Typical Chick-fil-A” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #30 of 230 Restaurants in Buena Park
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Chick-fil-a Buena Park is a perfect place to get delicious and fresh chicken sandwiches. From our freshly squeezed lemonade to our straight out of the oven buscuits, we've got it all. We are a family here at Chick-fil-a Buena Park and we'd love for your family to come by and join us! As Mr. Truett Cathy, founder of Chick-fil-A says, "Food is essential to life, therefore make it taste good."
Layton, Utah
“Typical Chick-fil-A”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

We visited this location after a long day at Disneyland. The food was delicious, the restaurant was immaculately clean, and the employees were professional and friendly. We love eating at Chick-fil-a. We seek them out whenever we're on vacation because I know that we'll have a great meal and a great experience!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Go2theZoo

Buena Park, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,036 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

This was my first visit to Chick-Fil-A and I have to tell you I was totally impressed. The service was fantastic, and each employee I had contact with was extremely professional, and down right nice. You can really tell that they enjoy working there.

The food was great, and reasonably priced.

Both the interior and exterior was extremely clean, and well kept. They also have plenty of parking.

I'm happy I stopped in, and sorry I didn't give them a try before today.

• Visited September 2013