“Great place to eat.”
Review of Ghost Town Grill

Ghost Town Grill
Ranked #22 of 243 Restaurants in Buena Park
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We were greeted with a friendly smile. Our waiter, Oscar, was great. He kept our water and tea glasses full. My husband and I shared a large portion of cajun chicken salad. It was tasty.
My nephew celebrated his birthday with an ice cream sundae.
Service and food was great!

1  Thank Elizabeth M

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Although high priced, as most amusement park restaurants are, the food and service here were better than I had remembered Knott's Berry Farm restaurants to be!

1  Thank Karen K
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The food was OK at best. I ordered a cheese burger with fries. The fries were hand cut and very good. The burger was large, but lacked flavor, almost watery. My friends had other meals, with similar results. Try the Chicken place outside the gate; better pricing, better food.

1  Thank VegasTrippers
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The menu wasn't very large, but the food was good and our server was great! The restaurant was clean and comfortable.

1  Thank Sherrie B
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We have eaten here twice now and the food is wonderful. The prices are reasonable and you get a lot of food. It's fresh and hot. For $10.00 your get a jumbo portion of wafle fries smothered in chili,cheese,tomatoes,onions,guacamole and jalapenos. It's big enough for 3 people. Their salads are also giant and fresh. The chipolte salad has a great dressing on it that I loved and wanted to take home. They also serve beer and wine at your normal restaurant prices. For the desserts they taste homemade. There is a cute little outdoor patio to sit at and the service is great,very fast and friendly. You will be suprised this isn't your typical amusement park food. Can't wait to go back!

2  Thank Leslie P