“Best pizza I have ever had!”

Pizza Studio - Buena Park
Ranked #14 of 238 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Italian
Description: You create it, and we make it! At Pizza Studio, we help you "Create Your Masterpiece." Choose from our variety of crusts, specialty sauces, premium meats, and fresh-cut and roasted veggies!
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Everyone kept talking about Pizza Studio, and how great it was. I finally gave them a try last week, and boy am I glad I did! This place rocks. From the greeting when I arrived, to being checked on by the staff until I was finished, this restaurant is fantastic.

The price is amazing ($7.99 for a pizza with unlimited toppings.)

They have a reward system that is tied to your email.

This location is west of Valley View, and south of Orangethorpe. Parking can be a bit of a challenge especially around lunchtime.

4  Thank 90,622