“Just as good the 2nd time around”

Radisson Suites Hotel Anaheim - Buena Park
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Buena Park
San Francisco
“Just as good the 2nd time around”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

This was my 2nd stay at this hotel and I can't say enough about it. Great location, great rooms (similar to Embassy Suites floor plan), good crew. Internet speed is good. Nice pool and hot tub. Free breakfast and it is decent. For the price, this hotel is a steal. Free parking too. Sleep number beds in the upper end rooms.

Room Tip: facing the back parking lot is quieter.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Kailua Kona
Reviewed 20 March 2013

My husband and I stayed in this hotel two nights. 3/12/13 and 3/15/13. We loved our stay on 3/12. The room was nice and clean but smelled musky. Hotel was quite. Breakfast was good. On 3/15 there were at least 3 groups of teens staying. I love children and we were visiting our granddaughter who goes to college near the hotel but....... there had to be well over 100 young people and they were soooooooo noisey. Running on walkways, yelling, laughing and screaming loudly. I called the front dest at 10:00pm to complain and was told security would be coming at 10:00 and would "walk the halls". The noise was less after that but still not quiet. We have a reservation to return in May and I hope if there are large groups of teens staying, the hotel will give them rooms on the first floor so you don't have to listen to running over head.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 20 March 2013

For a family of 6 on a budget, it was perfect! There are not a lot of affordable hotels for a family of 6 but this is one of them. The rooms are spacious, VERY CLEAN, the beds are comfortable and the staff is very helpful! The pool is heated and well maintained so my kids had a blast during our down time at the hotel. The free breakfast was awesome and really helped our budget. Eggs, bacon, pancakes (sometimes french toast), potatoes, oatmeal, pastries, fruit and tons more!

The only cons:
Shower did not get as hot as we would have liked but it was not cold at all. The room was slightly tilted. Weird...I know. My husband builds things for a living and the ceiling was about 3 inches different from one side of the room to the other and drawers would roll open because of it which drives me crazy. Also, the rooms could use a little updating BUT we were happy anyway!
We WILL stay again

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
dosradissonsuitesbp, Director of Sales at Radisson Suites Hotel Anaheim - Buena Park, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Hello Cherise N,

Thank you very much for your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great stay! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your great ratings and compliments on our customer service.

As the only all suite property inBuena Park, you have discovered one of the secrets of staying with us......being able to sleep a family of 6 in our suites and saving money with our complimentary breakfast buffet. :)

Now, I would like to offer my sincere apologies regarding your experience with the hot water (which we can correct), the slant of the room (unfortuantely, we can't do anything about that issue, darn builders) and the decor of the suite not meeting your standards (hopefully we will address this issue soon).

It truly is our pleasure to please our guests in any way we can. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Buena Park!

Best Regards,

La Habra, California
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Spent 1 night here and was very pleased with my stay. The staff was very friendly, the property was extremely clean, and the food was very good. If I have the opportunity to stay in Buena Park again, I will be staying at the Radisson.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank elcyberguy
Hello Elcyberguy,

It's great to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us. Thank you for your compliments on our staff, food and cleanliness of our property. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to the next opportunity to deliver another great "Wow" experience!

Warmest Regards,

Scotland
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Was visiting SoCal wiht friends for a dog Show and stayed here for five nights. It was terrific value for money and although we thought it might be noisy i certainly was not. We had a suite on ground level just next to the path into the restaurant and seconds from the pool and hot tub. It was clean, fairly spacious and had everything we needed for our visit. We enjoyed our morning coffee in the room with our door open to the path and shady green palm filled courtyard. Most enjoyable time out. The breakfast was free - a buffet where you could find almost anything you wanted unless you were being really picky. Some foods were made to order but if you were in a hurry it was ideal. The staff were friendly throughout and chatted when they could. Free access to the internet was available and we were impressed with the cleaing staff who left the room spotless. Coffee maker, fridge and mcrowave made sure we had facilites to rustle something up if necessary and this would be very handy for families with children. Although the price was great value for money there was still a very comfortable feel to the hotel and standards were very good. Families would find this place ideal, relaxed and family friendly. I had occasion to use the self service laundry which was fast and efficient and even here I had a comfortable seat and relaxed with abook whilst the machine was working! again ideal if you have a family. The ice machine for our drinks was easily found but the bar area in the evening was relaxed - very friendly and we enjoyed the managers cocktails some night. Free and then half price drinks were included. We girls enjoyed the pool area and the hot tub! I will definitely book this hotel if I return to LA.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Hello Sandrabasset,

Thank you very much for your kind review of Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your stay and for taking the time to inform fellow travelers about your experience. I am so pleased that you found the service, amenities, and complimentary breakfast to your liking. We look forward to your return and I hope that you enjoyed the dog show.

Best Regards,

Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed 14 March 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for four nights last month. The room was very nice and clean, the location was convenient to both Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland and the front desk staff were professional and helpful. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013
Hi Aspen85206,

I am so glad to hear that your stay with us was pleasant, that you found the suite to be to your liking, the location of the hotel was convenient for you and that our staff treated you well. We are always striving to provide our guests the home away from home feeling and hope we did so in your case.

Reviews from guests like you whom were happy with their stay with us, always make our day and let us know that our hardwork is appreciated. We know that you had plenty of hotels to choose from and you made the decision to stay with us and we humbled by your decision.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

We spent 3 nights here in March 2013. Lobby and pool area are beautiful. Room was clean and looked nice. Breakfast was good and hotel staff was friendly. Now for what I didn't enjoy. Shower temperature was luke warm and fluctuated from warm to cold. I notified the front desk and they said maintenance would take care of it. Next shower still the same. Front desk said maintenance told them the water temperature was correct but they would have it checked again. Nothing was corrected; 3 days without a hot shower. My son and his family stayed next door and their shower was fine. There is no where to hang a towel in the bathroom and the toilet paper holders are a pain in the butt. This is also the first hotel that I have not been able to get a restful sleep due to the bed. After staying here I will never own a sleep number bed.

• Stayed March 2013
Hello Malachitewing,

Though we are pleased that you enjoyed both the lobby, pool, your guest room, the breakfast and thought that our hotel staff were friendly (So do I by the way), we are concerned about the service issues you experienced during your stay. You traveled a long way to relax and enjoy your vacation and we didn't meet all of your expectations.

I do sincerely apologize that we did not exceed your expectations….. which is certainly our goal. Let us assure you that we will use your feedback to help us to improve and hope that on your next visit to Buena Park that you will give us another chance to prove to you that we can do better.

Warm Regards,