We stayed here for 5 nights in November while visiting Disneyland. We stayed in the room that has one king bed, a living room and two bathrooms. At first this configuration seemed a bit odd, but it was wonderful. Both bathrooms have a separate vanity area, which made it so everyone could be getting ready at the same time. The hotel was very clean and we didn't have any noise from the construction or the road, however we were on the side of the hotel opposite from such potential noises. There was a fridge and microwave in the room and both worked properly. The breakfast had lots of choices and they changed the hot items for each day of our stay, which meant we didn't get bored of the same old thing. However, there were a couple of times that the hot items were out and the breads could have been better stocked. Also, they only had red apples and bananas for fruit. A bit of variety there would have been appreciated. Personally, I thought we were plenty close to Disneyland. It's a short 10 minute or so trip right up the freeway. There aren't any dining options within walking distance, but there are several choices a few miles away by car. There is also a Wal-Mart pretty close where you can pick up items you've forgotten. There is free parking at this property and we never had trouble finding a space.
A couple of things bump this from a potential 5. First of all, don't put children on your reservation through marriott.com. For example, if you have two adults and two children, just say that you've got two people. This property will charge you an extra fee for any number of people over 2 even though children stay free in the room with their parents. It's weird and we've never had that happen before. When we called, we were told to just leave the child off the reservation, but we were glad we called so that we didn't overpay. Also, they have a sofa in the room, but it's not a sofa bed. The property provided us with a roll away free of charge. The elevator is quite slow, so allow time for that unless you want to take the stairs. Also the hot tub heater was out of order while we were staying there. When we asked if it would be fixed we got an "I don't know" answer. It was kind of frustrating to have the desk attendant suggest that we use the one at the Holiday Inn. First of all, is that really OK? Secondly, I don't want to walk across two parking lots and through the lobby of another hotel in my bathing suit just to use the hot tub.
Overall it was a very nice stay. If I'm visiting this area again, we would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites is conveniently located near I-5 and I-91 freeways, minutes from Knott's Berry Farm, Medieval Times, Downtown Buena Park, Biola University, California State University-Fullerton and several other attractions. 7 miles from Disneyland and 15-20 minutes from some of Southern California's famous beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim North/Buena Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim Buena Park/Disney North Hotel Buena Park
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Anaheim Buena Park/Disney North
- Hampton Inn Buena Park
- Buena Park Hampton Inn