Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim North/Buena Park
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Buena Park
Flintshire UK
“Good Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

We had booked to stay 7 nights but extended it 9 once we had been there a few days. Really nice place to stay, nice staff, good location for access to attractions etc. Plenty of car parking. Extremely good breakfast buffet, ladies who run it make sure that nothing runs out and the tables are cleaned promptly. Would stay there again.

P.S. It's not obvious form the web site but they do have a self service laundry with 2 washing machine and 2 tumble dryers. All priced very reasonably.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank patmed

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Korean first
Upstate, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel was exactly what I needed, plus more! The room was lovely, even if the bathroom was a bit small. I didn't expect a frig or a microwave, but there was one and that came in super handy! The desk staff was always friendly, asking how my day was when I returned in the afternoon/evening, wishing me good morning when I came down for breakfast. Breakfast was great- the first morning, I didn't even have to make my own waffle! The staff was trying to make sure the waffles rolled out efficiently (it was busy!), so they were making them for us!
One thing that didn't bother me, but might bother others- you can hear the fireworks from Disneyland, loudly. I was surprised, but I could also see some of them from my room, so that was a bonus! I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank jennk12312
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed here a few days, I really liked the breakfast in the morning, we had waffles and eggs. Very helpful when you have two kids. The room was nice and staff was helpful and accommodating.
Could not rate it Excellent because when we turned on the air conditioner, it smelled a little musty.
Nice swimming pool for the kids; Overall, a positive experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank EHffromTx
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We booked this room as we were attending a wedding in the area and just needed a place to crash instead of driving the hour and a half drive home late at night. Upon check in, we were greeted by the friendly staff! As we are Marriott Rewards Silver members, we were upgraded to a suite automatically! The room was great! large, spacious, clean,and had very colorful, fun decor! I loved that we had TWO bathrooms! always a plus! the breakfast was meh. Every staff member we came across greeted us, and were very friendly! Would DEFINITELY stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Vanessa C
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

This Fairfield Inn was very good as they always are. Clean room, clean halls, helpful staff. Being summer, the place was a bit congested with families and kids, but that is ok.

My only problem with this one is the lack of low carb options at breakfast. Instead of sausages, they offered sausage gravy along with a long line of cheap high carb choices. The only protein available for an Atkins dieter like me was the scrambled eggs. For $144 for the night, it seems there should be more than one food to eat.

I'd stay there again, but plan to pack in my own food for breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MTIndiana
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed staying here. Nice sized rooms, well appointed. Good gym I went there twice. It is very close to everything. The staff is very nice and very helpful. There are plenty of restaurants near by as well as a Target and other shopping. This is a very nice property and I will stay here again. If you were going to Knotts Berry Farm or Disney it is very close and very family friendly. The breakfast bar is packed and fresh. The ladies working the bar were nice and friendly and helpful. There is also a little shop with some snacks and beverages.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank adam-kelley
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My family stayed in a two room suite with one king and two queens. Overall the stay was nice with no major issues. Disneyland is about a 10 minute drive whereas Universal Studios is more like an hour or more depending on traffic. The room wasn't what I usually think of as a two bedroom suite as there is no living room area. It essentially was two adjoining rooms but with only one door leading out. Hot breakfast is available but certainly nothing to get excited about. I felt that the 9am shutdown time for breakfast was a little early. However, there is a Denny's walking distance away. The staff was very helpful and was able to get us on an impromptu LA city tour minutes after checking in, which I really appreciated. The only minor irritation was with the thermostat that was installed on the king bed side. It had a bright blue display that faced the bed. I had to use two hand towels to cover it up but some light still got through. Also one of the sink base doors fell off due to missing hardware. The hotel lacks a bar/lounge but a walk across the parking lot to a neighboring hotel solved that problem.

Overall it was a great place to stay especially for a family of four with two teenage kids who want enough space to function along with easy access to Disneyland. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family