Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference Center
US$64
US$88
Good Nite Inn Buena Park(Buena Park)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$137
Best Host Inn(Buena Park)
US$97
Hotels.com
US$172
US$109
US$136
US$151
US$122
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel(Buena Park)
US$122
US$111
  • Pool
US$165
US$133
All reviewsknotts berrynice hotelkids eat freefree shuttlestayed here for nightsshuttle servicec unitlocal attractionsfront desk staffhotel restaurantthe hotel offersmedieval timeslos angelessouthern californiadecent sizebooked this hotelnice pool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Loved my stay here! It can be a long walk to your room, but it's worth it! Food is good and the staff are accomodating. Room was clean and fresh. Bed is very comfortable. Attached restaurant has good food and there are lots of other places to eat in the area. Highly recommend it to business travellers - I took a room near the end and it was very quiet..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

So pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We came here for 3 nights in April and had 2 rooms. We were going to Knotts and Disneyland and loved that they had a free shuttle to both. The rooms were clean & staff was friendly (especially the night auditor on sun night). Everyone there was helpful also. The van driver even gave me his personal cell number incase I had to change my pick-up time at Knotts. Loved that Fudruckers is next door also!! I have no complaints of our stay & will def return in the future!! Thanks!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica W
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Glad you took advantage of our free shuttles to Knott's and Disneyland. We truly appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed twice in 2 weeks during my vacation. The rooms was spacious, clean and comfortable. The beds are so comfy, I slept like a baby. Basically I've no complaints.
If you're hungry late night, there's Denny's 24hrs across the street. Wendy's and Target is nearby too.
Special shout outs to the ever friendly front desk staff, Dex and Lisa for helping me making calls to my tour agents for the late tour pickups.
If I'm ever in Buena Park again, I'll be back!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your recommendation and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This hotel is near where I need to be and close to lots of convenient stores to pick up food, snacks, etc. The rooms are comfortable and spacious enough and they were refurbished since the last time I was hear last summer so its a lot "newer. The dining room is the same and so was the menu and since it was good enough before, that was a plus. The price had not changed too so that makes it even better.

Room Tip: SInce this is a hotel near to attractions, on the weekends you might get groups and they can be noisy at night.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

So glad you enjoyed your stay. Note that Ventanas has been fully renovated as well. Happy Travels!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stayed here for the Music in the Park festival at Disneyland with a group of choir and band students. The management of this hotel should decide whether they really want to have student groups as their guests. The older bell captain (guessing his function) was particularly unpleasant to us. Our rooms were clean and breakfast was adequate,

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for posting your review. Our team enjoys hosting student groups of all kinds and our proximity to Disneyland and Knott's makes us a convenient location. We will follow up with our bell team as well as our reception to ensure your experience is not repeated.