“Loved It!!! :D” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Buena Park
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Loved It!!! :D”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights from Phoenix, AZ and loved it! I booked it at $40 a night and thinking it was just a room for the night I was impressed all the way. The had a pool and hot tub that was great... Complimentary breakfast which is a great get-going snack for anyone watching their budget on a trip... a computer in the lobby w/ free internet (and they even printed off my Disneyland tickets behind the desk w/ no problem at all, nice!)... The room was SUPER quiet, the complex is a 4-story solid stone structure so I DIDN"T HEAR A PEEP from anyone around even though the hotel seemed to be quite booked... and my two queen beds were made every single day, even though I'm a late riser they would come back apparently sometime in the afternoon and fix up the room, I'm slightly unorganized but no one seemed to mind, I appreciate the service!

They were VERY sweet as far as service goes and there was even one lady who was getting kicked out I think for smoking pot and saying everything under the sun about "Orientals all want to keep my money, they're all like that!" The lady at the front desk, I think was the manager, was VERY professional about the whole issue and even blocked it out in printing out and wishing me well on my Disneyland expedition for the day! :D (PS Its located I think 6 min away from Disneyland by car, NICE!)

No problems whatsoever so if you're looking for a comfortable, clean, and AFFORDABLE place to lay you're head while on vaca in Anaheim I highly recommend this place! You'll definitely have tons of other places to spend your money in that town! (Check out Mideival Times right down the road, very cool!)

Thanks guys!

Room Tip: All rooms are good; solid 4-story stone structure, no noise above, below, or through the walls.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jessica p, Manager at Days Inn Buena Park, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thank you for staying at the Days Inn Buena Park during your recent visit to the area. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay here and thank you for the wonderful review you have on our hotel. Once again, thank you very much for the great compliments and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Korean first
Las Vegas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

The stuff was fine and helpful.. The first room we had the shower just kind of drizzled. The next day I was moved to another room. Then the air Conditioner Hardly worked in the new room. They need to have security at this property do to the homeless problem on the outskirts of the building. And the breakfast is kind of a joke especially when they cut the muffins in half. The location was excellent. Hotel Needs a major update. I would not Choose to stay Again At this property. I Really hope all your properties Are not like this..

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family