“Comfy & Cozy”

Days Inn Buena Park
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Buena Park

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Korean first
San Pedro
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Old building and rooms/furniture but clean. Noisy by the pool area with the traffic from Fwy right there. Didn't appreciate the no check in early policy unless you pay 20 dollars.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Franciscu S, Manager at Days Inn Buena Park, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear PS,

Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcome you soon.

Franciscu S.
Sun City
Reviewed 21 August 2014

first of all when I made the reservation we asked for early check in. we got there around 1200 noon and were immediately told by the desk clerk that it would be twenty dollars extra to check in before 3:oo. My husband had appointments and left. I asked the clerk what was the earliest I could check in and she told me 2:00 would be OK. I asked where we could leave our 2 small suitcases and she said that she really wasn't allowed to keep suitcases but she would do me a special favor and keep ours. I went to lunch and shopping and came back at 2:00. Again I was told check in time wasn't until 3:00. I reminded the woman that she said I could come at 2:00. she then found me a room but said next time she would have to charge me the extra twenty dollars. there will be no next time. she also charged an extra $50.00 deposit although I charged the room on my visa.

The room smelled from cat pee. The dirty bath tub seemed to have been painted over with oil paint and was all cracked around the drain. There was also hair in the bath tub. The bath mat had black marks on it.

The king size bed was clean and comfortable. the pool looked clean and the continental breakfast was OK. the desk chair was all torn up

My husband and I travel very frequently and usually stay at Hampton Inn...
I willl never stay at a Day's Inn again. the desk clerk acted like she was doing me a big favor letting me stay there at all.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Joyce,

Thank you for your review and please accept my apologies for the unpleasant situation you encountered during the check-in process. The $50 is a fully refundable deposit which we credit back at the time of check-out. It is not an actual charge.

I will inform our housekeeping staff to inspect the rooms thoroughly prior to putting the room back to service. once again I apologize that you didn't enjoy our service and hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Franciscu S.