“Exactly what was Needed”

Howard Johnson Buena Park/Near Knott's Berry Farm
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Buena Park
Centralia, Washington
“Exactly what was Needed”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel previously two years before. I had no problems with it then, other than the pool & hot tub were closed for remodeling. The housekeeping was great, breakfast was sufficient, staff was very friendly and helpful.
This time was no different. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The pool & hot tub were open. Breakfast was the same, however, there were a few tour buses that took all the tables, slowed bfast down a bit, it was resolved after a cpl days.
The only complaints I had were being so far from the office, the internet connect was basically non existent and I really needed it. Housekeeping did not ask if we wanted linen or changes if we did not have the sign on the door. We had a couple noisy neighbors, but that is not something the hotel can really prevent.
For the price and providing comfort for 4 people, including children, I have been very satisfied with my stay at this hotel on both of my visits. I am gone almost all day and need somewhere comfortable to clean up and sleep with children and this does the job very well.

Room Tip: Internet service better closer to office. Easier & quicker to get to breakfast that way too.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Korean first
La Habra, California
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I've been to a couple hotels and never got the service like I have at this hotel. They have great customer service and very please each time I come here. People here are very friendly. This place makes me feel safe which is one main thing I look like. I will always comes to this place and never again to other hotels I've been to.

• Stayed April 2014
Buena Park
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Not enough ligting, the staff were not very helpful. I had to carry my own luggage bag up one floor, the bath tub was not clean!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Portola Inn and Suites
#15 of 18 in Buena Park
Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference  Center
Knights Inn Buena Park/Anaheim

Been to Howard Johnson Buena Park/Near Knott's Berry Farm? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Buena Park/Near Knott's Berry Farm

Property: Howard Johnson Buena Park/Near Knott's Berry Farm
Address: 7039 Orangethorpe Ave, Buena Park, CA 90621-3323
Region: United States > California > Orange County > Buena Park
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Buena Park
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Buena Park/Near Knott's Berry Farm 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Buena Park/Near Knott's Berry Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Buena Park Hotel Buena Park