“Very nice place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Buena Park
Santa Clarita, California
“Very nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Had a great stay at this hotel

Front desk very professional

Room clean

Bed good

No breakfast-but coffee in the lobby in the morning

Will stay here again

(disregard this-had to have 200 characters to post this-Dumb)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Burlington, VT
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stayed a couple nights with my wife and mother-in-law during May 2013 while visiting Disneyland. The location is excellent -- a short drive from the park, and easy to find from the interstate. The staff was very friendly, and the beds, linens, and blankets were all very clean. The beds were not the most comfortable, but not the worst either.

Unfortunately, the room had quite a few gross stains on the carpet; worse, there was evidence of black mold in the bathroom. There were some spots of mold in the shower, but it was the bathroom door that was the worst. The room also didn't smell so great.

I will say that for the price (especially compared to the inflated prices of all the other resorts/hotels in the area) it was a good value -- but I think they could pay better attention to keeping the rooms in better shape. Even a budget motel should take the time to eliminate mold.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Lakewood, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

My entire stay superceeded my expectaions. The staff there are friendly and very helpful. From the minute we checked in we were welcomed with great hospitality. Check in clerk was fast and friendly, also making sure all out needs were met. The locaion was awesome. Didn't need to worry about food, Paul's Place and Mc Donalds were in walking distance. We always pick this place to stay. We discovered the Good Nite Inn around 2006, and we stay here at least once a year or have family here. We have stayed in the rooms on the 1st floor, 2nd floor, and 3rd floor. No matter what they are all great. swimming pool is clean and there are plenty of towels..Parking is great you can park your car where you can see it. Theres an elevator and stairs as well. Over all this place is great for my family and I.

Room Tip: 3rd floor has the fridge
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
West Hollywood, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

Whenever possible I stay at a Good Nite Inn because I know the people who run it are normal and the accommodations will be clean. This last stay was as expected. The staff is friendly. Even the maintenance guy is nice. Good location. A good choice (again) on my part.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Buena Park, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

I have been staying here for the last 2 years during the week. The crew is the best. 2 very professional managers and the employees are what makes this place nice. They are always pleasant and very courteious. Ask for something and they get it for you right away. There is nothing extra fancy about the Inn, but you can always count on a clean room and a nice stay. I have recommended this place to others that I work with, in case they might need a place for a nite or two. I always get a nice room on the 3rd floor, usually one of the handicap rooms. They are a little bigger and have a little different bathroom arrangement. I like staying at the Inn. They treat me right and I always look forward to arriving and checking in. Since I work all day until late, I don't have a lot of time in the evenings for other things. I go to bed early around 9 and usualy get a good night's sleep. This place is definitely a good value for the $$. I plan on staying here for another couple years.

Room Tip: 3rd floor rooms are a little quieter. The rooms near the ends are the best.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

When my friends and I visit buena park, we always stay at the good nite inn. And every time we go, I always request room 301 or 318, and they always give me either room. 301 is great because it is noticeably bigger than 318 and much bigger than the downstairs rooms, and if youre a smoker, it is right next to the staircase where you can smoke all you want. All of the 3rd floor rooms come with fridges. The TVs were old tube style but I was at least able to connect my PS3 and use the wifi to watch netflix. In both rooms, the A/C cooled down the room quick, the beds are comfy, the water pressure is very good, and they are always clean when I go. The staff is very friendly and attentive, and the price is not bad compared to the HoJo across the street, which I have stayed at before and it SUCKED. We always enjoy our stay here and we will continue staying here whenever we make our trips to Buena park. This place is full of memories and we refuse to get another hotel in BP.

Room Tip: Ask for a 3rd floor room if you need a fridge. Pauls place has some really good breakfast, and is...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Kingman, Arizona, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

This place is listyed as "Walking Distance" to Knotts Berry Farm. NOT!!!
Unless you want to walk for 30 or more minutes. Don't bring any small children with ya!
Cracked & peeling ceiling, wallpaper. The room was o.k. but the beds were as hard as a rock.
Woke up each day with a back ache.
Good price so I guess ya get what cha pay for!!!
Plan on "Driving" to Knotts though...

Room Tip: Upper floors are better. We were on the ground and heard the folks above us alot!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Kirt_C_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property. I am sorry that we did not measure up to your expectations, but your feedback is valuable to us as it points out areas where we can improve for future guests. I have reviewed your comments and I am working with our website host to update the information about our proximity to Knott’s. We will be changing the verbiage to “minutes from Knott’s” because, as your point out, it would be a long walk. We are currently reviewing our needs for 2014 and bedding is high on the list of priorities. A good night’s rest is certainly a basic expectation and your experience is evidence that upgrades are needed. We are always happy to hear from our guests and learn how we can improve our product and service for the future. I hope in the future if your travels bring you to Buena Park, we have an opportunity to win you back.