My family has stayed at this property 8 different times, beginning in Oct. 2012. Each visit has been what we expected, just a room with a bed and bathroom, television free Wi-Fi, etc.
My last visit before July 3rd was in January of this year.
My wife and I stayed on July 3rd and we were very disappointed and even felt like we were an imposition rather than guests.
I had been in the lobby, speaking with the desk employees at least 3 different times when we arrived and through out the afternoon after we arrived, regarding locations of the closest market, etc. I decided to take a brief swim in their appealing outdoor pool that is assessable through the lobby. As we walked through the lobby, the desk clerk, whom we had interacted with before, asked "are you looking for something? Can I help you?" like we were just off the street.
They now charge $3.95 for Wi-Fi for 24 hours! We had small cheap towels and my wife was even awakened by the noise of other "guests" at 2 AM.
They did stop after my wife called the front desk. That in itself was surprising as I called the front desk 2 separate times for other issues and no one answered.
My biggest complaint is I paid $78 for a "budget" hotel room, when I've paid less for other properties where we were treated as guests and had more amenities.
I'm hesitant to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good Nite Inn Buena Park Has A New Look! 133 Newly Renovated Guestrooms featuring a stylish, modern decor with King or Two Queen beds. Enjoy a Good Nite Stay at our 100% Smoke Free Hotel! 32 inch flat screen TV with several cable channels Complimentary Wi-Fi Hair Dryer, iron and ironing board *Free morning coffee and tea is located in the lobby. Good Nite Inn near Buena Park offers genuine hospitality, and warmth while offering easy access to the city's premier attractions, including Knott’s Berry Farm just 1 mile away, and Disneyland- just ten minutes from Good Nite Inn. California is the ideal spot for an affordable and exciting vacation to all the attractions the greater Los Angeles Area has to offer. Good Nite Inn is centrally located. Aside from the theme parks, families can also enjoy such attractions as Medieval Times and the Pirates Dinner Theater. Sports fans appreciate the fact we are less than 10 miles from the Anaheim Angeles Stadium, and Honda Center- home of Anaheim Ducks! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Good Nite Inn Buena Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Buena Park Hotel Buena Park
- Good Nite Buena Park
- Good Nite Hotel Buena Park