“Old School”

Black Angus Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 235 Restaurants in Buena Park
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Orangethorpe
Description: Now Serving Lunch! Great for steak and so much more… Black Angus Steakhouse has built its reputation on providing a Genuine American Steakhouse experience to remember. Our Chefs are proud to serve only Black Angus steaks that are carefully aged, fresh-cut daily, and grilled over an open flame. Our other specialties include a variety of succulent seafood, fall-off-the-bone Baby Back Ribs and our famous slow-roasted Prime Rib. Whatever you're craving, we pride ourselves at Black Angus Steakhouse for superior quality, friendly service, and great food. It's more than a tradition - it's our passion every day. Black Angus offers a full array of menu items that are naturally gluten free. Ask for their Gluten Free Trail Map.
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Old School”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I have not been in a Black Angus in forever. I was staying across the street and decided to have dinner, and I am glad I did. I had the grilled salmon with veges. The food and service were great. I will be back.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
San Diego, California
“Bad Service”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had 2 salads and they were great but took almost 30 min. and we were there on a Sat. afternoon and business was very slow. Service was bad for being so slow. Had to ask for items, check, boxes. Waitresses never asked or offered (and we had 2, maybe 1 was in training). And when we left, they were standing around talking doing nothing and we walked by and none of them, including ours, never said thank you, bye, come again...nothing. Wish I left a much smaller tip

Visited June 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“very disappointing”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We used to have one in Vegas that I used to love going to, but has since closed. I was very excited to see that there was one down the way from our hotel. The experience was less that great. To start my margarita that I ordered- the glass was only 3/4 of the way full. Our appetizer tasted like it has been sitting under a heating lamp for an hour. My filet was supposed to me medium rare, but came out medium well and was dry and bland. They charged me $1 extra for asparagus and I only got 4 pieces. The potatoes au gratin I ordered were also tasteless. I did not send it back because we had tickets to an event and could not waste any more time waiting around- it took them forever to do anything. The floors were dirty and it was very noisy in the restaurant. We are planning to stay at that same hotel more often when we are in that area (3-4 times a year), but we will not be returning to this restaurant!

Visited May 2014
merseyside
“Would be 5* but waitress conversation put us off our meal a bit!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband found this place by accident on the way back from universal studios!
The meal was great! Lovely steak!!!
Great sharing starter too!

What wasn't nice was us overhearing a loud conversation about women's feminine hygiene products by two of the younger waitress's! I even asked our server to have a word as it wasn't a conversation we or the family with small children behind us should have to endure whilst eating our meals!

Shane that put a damper on the meal cause that itself was lovely!

Tucson, Arizona
“Black Angus - Buena Park”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We arrived and were seated immediately. The waitress came by and got our drinks orders, brought the drinks and bread, and took our order. The food arrived about 15 minutes later. The steaks were prepared correctly and were very good. So a good experience overall.

• Visited March 2014