“Ahhhhh!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
rA Organic Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: An incomparable Zen-like Haven where guests enjoy supreme relaxation and rejuvenation. It is a distinctly designed spa creating and ideal environment for one's physical, mental and spiritual renewal. We offer a variety of personalized, therapeutic treatments, including organic skin care, facials, body treatments, massage and waxing. Luxurious ammenities include saunas, showers and meditation rooms. All in the heart of Downtown Burbank!
“Ahhhhh!”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Looking for a daycation or a day of relaxing on vacation? rA Organic Spa in Burbank is a delightful destination. Leave your tensions behind as you are lead back into the interior resplendent with restful areas with food and drink, individual shower rooms and soothingly decorated massage rooms. The peace and quiet envelop you as your masseuse begins to do whichever of many offerings you have requested. I enjoyed a Swedish Massage from Noel and it was a wonderful Mother's Day present!

Visited May 2013

Los Angeles, California
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Pure Relaxation”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Spent my birthday morning/afternoon at the spa. Had the rA Bliss package which included:
1) Honey Drizzle Bath-Very relaxing, worth a try once
2) 1 hour customized facial-very nice and refreshing
3) 1 1/2 hour Deep Tissue Massage-Kate is phenomal! Pure relaxation and the best massage ever.
Facilities are very clean and relaxing. Staff very friendly. They offer showers with all the amenities to get ready to join the real world after your services. Definitely hope to be a repeat customer.

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Couples Massage!”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Took my husband here for his birthday for a couples massage (haha I benefit!).
Filled out the form online for an appointment and received an email confirmation pretty quickly.

Shiatsu Therapy - 60 Minutes - $115/person

Street parking is 90 minutes free or there's a parking structure not too far away (just follow the signs for parking).

The facility is actually a lot larger than I expected. When you check in at the front, it doesn't look very big, but when you walk through the doors, you realize it's a very LONG hallway (dark, quiet, calm....).
For the Shiatsu massage, they provide some over-sized tshirts and pants for you to wear. They have a changing area and some lockers for you to put your belongings. You get a key to your locker you can put on your wrist. In the waiting room, they had fruit and beverages for us. When they were ready for us, they took us to the room where they put had mattresses on the floor (this is the same room they do the Thai massages in).

I've been to 3 Spas recently, and this is the first one that really impressed me! Although their prices are a bit higher, I would definitely come back here again for another treatment. This was my husband's first professional massage and I think he was hurting after HAHAHA! "I didn't know little fingers could hurt me so much".
As for me, I felt so much good after wards... ahh...

If you check-in, you get a deal for $15.00 off a 90 minute massage or facial!

Visited July 2012
Las Vegas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great Way to End a Trip to LA!”
Reviewed 16 September 2012

This is a really nice, relaxing spa! The staff is really friendly and they did a great job with the massage. I got a Swedish massage and it was really nice! They have plenty of fresh fruit, hot tea, and relaxing areas to unwind. I needed it after a hard weekend of partying in Burbank!

Visited September 2012
Glendale, California
244 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 182 helpful votes
“Best Massage”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I sent my wife here and she said it was the best massage she ever had. It looks small on the outside, however it is really nice on the inside

Visited August 2012