Coast Anabelle Hotel
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$208
  • Pool
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$141
HolidayInn.com
US$186
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrain showeruniversal studioshuge showersafari innhotel barsister propertyrecommend this hotelthe shuttle drivernice hoteleasy parkinga great place to staytheme parkacross the streetroom was clean and comfortableloved this hotelfree shuttle servicefree parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2014

What I liked about this hotel:
- the room is much bigger than other hotels
- huge shower with 2 different shower heads
- nightly turn down service

What I did not like:
- free Internet only allows maximum of 3 devices
- very few electrical outlets available

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
CoastAnabelleHotel, Front Office Manager at Coast Anabelle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments. We do our best to provide guests with the comforts of home and more. We apologize for the issues you encountered and are currently looking into ways to remedy them. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future and thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Hi, this was a great choice. I had never heard of Coast hotels before and was scared wondering how it would actually be. It was very nice, affordable priced and rooms were cute. I loved the shower! <3
The only problem was the guest above us, got up early every day we were there and could hear every single foot step. But other than that, it was a great hotel. The restaurant below also met my exceptations. Food was good, priced was reasonable. Staff were great. I recommend this hotel and restaurant, when i go back to Calif. I will definetly stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
1  Thank Barbie85648
CoastAnabelle, Front Office Manager at Coast Anabelle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your overall stay and apologize for the noise issue with the guest above. Thank you once again. We look forward to welcoming you back to Burbank in the future!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Coast Anabelle was a great find. The receptionist was very professional and friendly and the room was immaculate and the beds very comfortable. We ordered breakfast in bed the next morning from the cafe and it was delicious and the portions were generous and well priced. The area felt safe. I'd stay in this hotel again in a heartbeat. It's been our most pleasant stay so far in the U.S.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments. We are truly happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with the accommodations as well as the quality of service! Thank you once again. We look forward to welcoming you back to Burbank in the future!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I really enjoyed our stay here at the end of July. The hotel was really nice. The rooms were nice and big. Let me tell you about the shower! I do not even like showers, but what this motel had was amazing! It was big enough to fit several people (but I didn't try it! haha). The raining shower head was great. I was traveling with my sisters and we all had plenty of space in the bathroom to get ready. We really loved the outdoor area on the second floor to hang out. The pool is at the motel across the street which was a little inconvenient, but we didn't use it, so it didn't bother us. Loved the location. And if you stay you've GOT to go to Prince Doughnut shop down the street....AMAZING! My only complaint would be parking. Very small lot behind the motel and one of the nights while there they had a rather large meeting of some sorts and it took us awhile to find a place to park.

Room Tip: second floor was nice because we had the outdoor seating area to gather with friends.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your comments. We are happy that your were overall satisfied with your stay. We apologize for the issue you encountered with parking. We do offer overflow parking at our sister-property, the Safari Inn located just next door. Thank you once again. We look forward to welcoming you back to Burbank in the future!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect but I found extremely friendly staff, 5 star bathrooms and beds, and overall a very nice room and lobby. Room service was delicious and loved the coffee. The staff from the front desk, bar, and housekeeping seemed to go out of their way to smile and make everyone feel welcome. Location is close to friends so it was perfect for me. I didn't try out the pool or sun-deck but the gym met my needs. This is a great hotel for solos, couples, business, leisure, and families.

Room Tip: I've only stayed twice, and I haven't had a bad room yet!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Thank you for your comments. We are truly happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you enjoyed about your stay! Thank you once again. We look forward to welcoming you back to Burbank in the future!