“Great Service, Great Atmosphere”

Hotel Amarano Burbank
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Reviewed 24 July 2007

I was told this was the premiere business hotel in burbank so I went in with pretty high expectations...and they were exceeded! I work in the film industry so I was really happy with the hotel's close proximity to the studios. The rooms are beautiful and very inviting and the staff was eager to cater to all my needs. I highly recommend this place! It's an absolute asset to the entertainment industry.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hotel Amarano Burbank

Reviewed 15 July 2007

We were in Los Angeles for a family wedding. My sister booked several rooms at The Graciela. We stayed six days and it was a wonderful time. The hotel is beautiful and has a classy residential feel to it. The staff was very professional, friendly and helpful.

I took my children to Universal Studios for a day and a car service was free to drop us off at the park. It was also provided to drop us at Morton's Restaurant for dinner. One recommendation though, you cannot reserve the car, it is first come first serve, however it worked out fine.The food, ambience, housekeeping and just about everything was first class. They even have free Starbucks Coffee in the lobby everyday. I agree with other reviews, those beds are to die for.

Everyone I spoke with in our party loved this little hotel. My kids went crazy when they saw Hillary Duff in the hotel. It was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at, certainly equal to any Four Seasons and was not stuffy. Good location, close to everything including Hollywood. Thank you Graciela for a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2007

We stayed in a suite and the room was very spacious. The beds were very comfortable while I enjoyed watching tv on a 42" plasma. We had dinner in the Library Lounge and the bartender was very nice and efficient. I had the salmon and it was delicious. My friend had the Margerita Pizza and that too was Delish!. Later that night we went up to the roof top terrace and enjoyed a nice warm night. In the morning we ordered room service. I had the blueberry pancakes and it was sooo good. I recommend that. They have a nice size gym so I was able to burn off some of those pancake calories on the treadmill. All the staff were friendly and loving. It was like home away from home. Nice neighborhood. Very convenient area to markets, and restaurants. I truly recommend it for a nice getaway or a business trip away from home. = )

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2007

I booked this hotel based on the rave reviews here on tripadvisor.com and was sooooo disappointed.
While this hotel is very nice and modern upfront, it lacks warmness big-time! It's inflated, pompous exaggeration of importance was very disheartening.
I was traveling with my husband and our two boys (7 & 8) and we found this hotel very unaccommodating and frankly not very clean.
We arrived to NO towels in our room, the shower appeared unclean. When I did a once over with a 409 wipe to the toilet (which is something i just do), to my surprise-- it was dirty!! The last guests comment card was still in the room with all her personal information. The bathroom door wouldn't lock. For almost $200 a night -- this hotel was a joke!
The hotel has NO free parking for its guests. It provides only valet at the expense of tipping and paying an overnight charge of $12. This hotel does not even offer a continental breakfast to its guests. It provides only a very expensive option (ex: $9 cup of fruit). This hotel does not offer shuttle service to nearby Universal Studios. We never knew if they had a pool or not, there are no signs or any information in the room where to find the pool or ice machine, ect..
When we brought a couple of these things to their attention, they could care less. So we just swallowed our pride and vowed to never stay here again.

Ask me anything =] ex. Universal Studios was a Blast, Hollywood Blvd is seedy, and Wolfgang Puck Cafe is Delic!!!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2007

We recently stayed at the Graciela and had a wonderful time there. The rooms are beautifully done, as is the lobby. The staff couldn't be nicer. And those beds ARE really comfortable! Highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2007
Reviewed 28 June 2007

I live in the Los Angeles area, and just needed a relaxing weekend out of the house. This place is great, from the most comfortable beds, to the great service from the entire staff. I just relaxed all afternoon on the sun deck, then had a great meal down in the lounge. All around it was PERFECT, just what I was looking for, for a relaxing weekend. I will be going back to this wonderful hotel, as soon as I have another free weekend.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2007

Stayed at the Graciela for an evening recently and loved the hotel and our stay was flawless. Being a hotelier, I expect excellent customer service and received just that at the Graciela. From the front desk to the lounge to housekeeping to the valet, all were professional and gracious. The hotel itself is creatively decorated and the lounge, though small, had a welcoming atmosphere. We will return!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bingenheimer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burbank
Central L.A
Universal City Area
BLVD Hotel & Spa
BLVD Hotel & Spa
#93 of 352 in Los Angeles

Been to Hotel Amarano Burbank? Share your experiences!