Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Reviewed 25 June 2014

It was an overall great experience. The kitchen was very convenient since we were there for awhile. The staff was very pleasant! Janelle was very friendly and funny which was very refreshing early in the morning. She was a great help. I was there only a week but I admit it was a little sad leaving!

Room Tip: I recommend this location because it is in a great plaza that has everything you need in walking dis...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad that Janelle was able to provide you with great service all while still having a good sense of humor. Thank you again for posting your review. We all hope that you enjoyed your time spent in Burbank and do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Non smoking room smelled of smoke. Mystery hair and dirty paper product stuck to ceiling and floor. Yuck. Would not stay at this chain again. When I notified front desk they did say sorry but said they didnt have any other rooms available.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris J
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that your room was not cleaned to our usual company standard. Please accept my apology. I met with our staff, and we will be retraining our entire housekeeping staff on detail recognition to ensure that issues like the ones you described are not repeated. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Booked for family gathering in the Burbank area. Room was clean and comfortable. Interacted with three front desk staff and all were friendly, efficient and helpful. Many restaurants close by. My only suggestion... the room was quite large and could have used a couch or extra chairs to fill the empty space and accommodate guests. Overall very satisfied and would stay again and recommend.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Chose this hotel because we like the area, we stayed at the courtyard in 2011. Close by is Target and few places to eat-walking distance . No kitchen supplies but front desk will supply what you need and they were very friendly and efficient. I gave it a 4 star because my husband and son did not think the beds were comfortable. We loved the full sized frig and it had lots of counter space. No pool or restaurant on site but the WiFi was very slow and if you wanted it faster you had to pay.

1  Thank HonoluluLocalgirl
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location, your fully equipped kitchen and our friendly, efficient staff during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that you experienced issues with the comfort of your beds. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Halfway through my 2 month stay here while working at the local hospital. I will now be thoroughly looking at every item of clothing I put on after I found a huge cockroach near my cloths. All cockroaches aside, the staff is very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Sara S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Sara - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. It is great to see that our dedicated staff on property were very helpful; however, I am sorry for the level of cleanliness in your room. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am working with our staff to clean your room properly so that we can ensure your experience is not repeated.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at BBT@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

If you are staying more than one night, skip this place. We were told that if we wanted fresh towels during our weeklong stay, we could obtain them at the front desk. Not likely. We asked and were told that they were out. Breakfast was awful. Gas station muffins and old fruit. The kitchen was okay except that there were no paper towels or anything else to clean up with. The location was perfect for our needs, however. Centrally located and in a shopping center with a Nordstrom Rack and a Target. The price was comparable for the area. Check out was not good. We left at 7:15 AM and the desk was unattended despite the signs declaring the office hours to begin at 7:00 AM. We won't be recommending this to anyone.

1  Thank traveler60California

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that our staff was not at the front desk at the scheduled check-out time. Please know, I have reviewed your comments with the staff and we are working to ensure this does not happen again. As well, I am very sorry that we were unable to provide for all of your needs. This is something that I take very seriously, though, and am working to improve on with the staff.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at BBT@extendedstay.com. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed here for a day while visiting Universal Studios Hollywood.Got it on a deal at priceline and for what it had to offer, the price was really nothing.The kitchen inside the suite was really a surprise. Would have booked and stayed here for long if would have known its so amazing.The vicinity to the malls , shopping centre and restaurants makes it even more better.Would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants some nice place to stay with being easy on wallet.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our location and your fully equipped kitchen during your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the near future.