“Don't Leave anything - company policy NOT to ship it to you”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Simi Valley, California
“Don't Leave anything - company policy NOT to ship it to you”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Morgan was the best. After dealing with my experience at the last Extended stay at Hotel circle in San Diego, and the traffic on the 5 freeway, it was quite nice to see her pretty smile greeting me upon arrival. Location was great, service was great, room was marginal - handicap stuff was kind of nasty especially in the tub (just imagine what has sat on that bench - yuk). Be careful to NOT EVER leave anything behind though, as I found out upon leaving the San Diego Hotel Circle Extended stay just 4 hours earlier - "it is company policy to not ship to any customers". I offered to pay the shipping to the Burbank extended stay, no "company policy" again. It was a head pillow for god sake, what, would it have taken them 5 minutes, a fed ex box and some customer service? Really? Just very disappointed that my choices are drive 150 Miles back to San Diego, or buy a new pillow, just irritating. Anyway, good place to stay, but NEVER leave anything behind because it "company policy" they will not send it to you....

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank John J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great place to try out. Bit pricey but it's was a great stay and the staff there was excellent. Oh, n don't be fooled by the sofa bed. Its a recliner. But other than that, I would recommend trying this place out. Overall great place.

• Stayed July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us and that our staff provided you with quality service. We are glad that you had a positive, "home away from home" experience with us.

Thank you again for your review. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future should your travels bring you back to Burbank.
Burbank, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Hello Everyone Reading,

I am a traveling nurse and I recently took an assignment where I would be staying in Burbank, CA. The staff as a whole was courteous, available, competent, and more than willing to help out their tenants should the need arise. I would personally like to thank Morgan, Sophia, Brandon and James for putting up with my questions and requests for extra room keys. I literally ask for about 8-10 extras throughout stay because I would leave them in my room. This is an excellent place to stay while in the LA area should anybody be needing a room. Once again, I would like to give a shout out to the staff. THANK YOU.

Greg, RN

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Greg - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are proud of our team for providing you with exceptional guest service throughout your stay. Leaving keys in the room is a very common problem and I'm happy to see that our front desk was able to accommodate you in a timely manner. We are so glad that we could give you a "home away from home" experience while you were with us.

Oakland, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

It was an overall great experience. The kitchen was very convenient since we were there for awhile. The staff was very pleasant! Janelle was very friendly and funny which was very refreshing early in the morning. She was a great help. I was there only a week but I admit it was a little sad leaving!

Room Tip: I recommend this location because it is in a great plaza that has everything you need in walking dis...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad that Janelle was able to provide you with great service all while still having a good sense of humor. Thank you again for posting your review. We all hope that you enjoyed your time spent in Burbank and do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Oxnard
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Non smoking room smelled of smoke. Mystery hair and dirty paper product stuck to ceiling and floor. Yuck. Would not stay at this chain again. When I notified front desk they did say sorry but said they didnt have any other rooms available.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Chris J
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that your room was not cleaned to our usual company standard. Please accept my apology. I met with our staff, and we will be retraining our entire housekeeping staff on detail recognition to ensure that issues like the ones you described are not repeated. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Burbank hotels

Tehachapi, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Booked for family gathering in the Burbank area. Room was clean and comfortable. Interacted with three front desk staff and all were friendly, efficient and helpful. Many restaurants close by. My only suggestion... the room was quite large and could have used a couch or extra chairs to fill the empty space and accommodate guests. Overall very satisfied and would stay again and recommend.

Honolulu
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Chose this hotel because we like the area, we stayed at the courtyard in 2011. Close by is Target and few places to eat-walking distance . No kitchen supplies but front desk will supply what you need and they were very friendly and efficient. I gave it a 4 star because my husband and son did not think the beds were comfortable. We loved the full sized frig and it had lots of counter space. No pool or restaurant on site but the WiFi was very slow and if you wanted it faster you had to pay.

1 Thank HonoluluLocalgirl
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location, your fully equipped kitchen and our friendly, efficient staff during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that you experienced issues with the comfort of your beds. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.